Oops! There were a lot of weird bugs with the End-of-Day sequence in the previous build. I guess it’s to be expected, since I changed practically everything about it and couldn’t test every one of the numerous scenarios. If you played yesterday’s build, then you saw a buggy, half-functional version of the EoD sequence I wanted you to see. However, I feel confident that the latest version is fully operational and bug-free!
I also made a handful of minor improvements. For example, now you actually see the police discovering an unconscious girl in a box, instead of just seeing the box itself:
I’ll continue to tweak it and improve upon it over time.
The changelog for this build is longer than usual! For a full list of everything that I fixed in the new build, scroll down past this absolutely phenomenal artwork by COOLBOSS13!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that caused a shot of the guidance counselor’s office to appear during some parts of the “End of Day” sequence, even during situations that didn’t actually involve the counselor.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “stealing answer sheet” progress bar to remain onscreen after being caught stealing the answer sheet and then getting out of the counselor’s office.
- Fixed bug that made “speech lines” emit from the head of a student that was being arrested if the End-of-Day sequence was called as the student was having a conversation.
- Fixed bug that caused the Cooking Club students’ food trays to disappear permanently if the player attended class while the students were holding their food trays.
- Fixed bug that caused the End-of-Day text window to clip into the guidance counselor’s door during End-of-Day events that involved the counselor.
- Fixed bug that caused the End-of-Day sequence to fail to display relevant information when masks and security cameras were involved.
- Added new visuals for the End-of-Day sequence for when the police find an unconscious student inside of the musical instrument case.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to wear a mask in the End-of-Day sequence if she was wearing a mask when the day ended.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to soft-lock if the player mashed buttons while loading into the counselor’s office.
- Fixed bug that caused the “Evidence Recorded” notification to appear dozens of times instead of only appearing one time.
- Fixed bug that would cause broken rambling (“Kill…kill…kill…”) to come out of a mind-broken student’s corpse.
- Fixed bug that prevented the proper visuals from appearing when sending a girl to the guidance counselor’s office.
- Fixed bug that would cause the gardening club to not render properly in the End-of-Day sequence.
- Added post-processing effects to the End-of-Day sequence to make it more fancy.
- Inverted Beshi’s bass guitar, since I accidentally gave her a left-handed guitar, and she’s right-handed.