There were still a few bugs lingering around in the previous build, so I’m releasing a new build that addresses those issues!
To read a list of everything that is new/fixed/different in the latest build, please scroll down past this gorgeous cosplay by HeartlessAquarius, photographed by Deegan Marie Photography!
If you’d like to see more of her work, check her out on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | IMDB
Fixed and Changes
- Fixed bug that prevented the guidance counselor from being able to say anything if Yandere-chan was sent to her office for doing multiple things wrong at the same time (such as weapon + blood or weapon + insanity).
- Adjusted the water of the school pool so that it won’t flicker and change colors depending on the camera angle (the previous fix didn’t work, but this time, it should definitely work).
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to leave school without cleaning up a corpse by visiting the counselor’s office and intentionally getting suspended.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Genka bans delinquents from bringing weapons to school” feature from working.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to enter the Guidance Counselor’s office while carrying or dragging a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Miyuji to continue singing if Yandere-chan spoke to her while she was singing.
- Fixed bug that caused the LMC members’ instruments to float in midair when aiming a camera at them.
- It is no longer possible to get sent to the guidance counselor for holding a mop or a bucket.
- Added collision boxes to certain props in the LMC that didn’t have collision.
- Increased the volume of Miyuji’s voiced lines, since they were too quiet.
26 thoughts on “October 16th Bug-Fixing Build”
Senpai responded to my fan mail, senpai saw my doll of Yandere chan! NOTICE ME SENPAAAIIII
Lol, Guidance Counselor is no longer chill with dead bodies in her office xD
Hi YandereDev, I love the idea that you made a rythme game for the Light Music Club! The song is really catchy! Is there anyway we can hear the song on soundcloud or itunes? The idea of giving a high reputation for a performance is a bit over power for the player though…
But other than that keep up the good work!!
Well… This is just a thought, maybe the light music club will benefit the player by letting players to ask favors for a certain amount of time depending on the level.
No puedo esperar para ver como sera el tutorial, yo no lo necesito ya que soy fan de 2015
He doesn’t look at comments so he’ll probably never see this
Hi yandere dev i am a fan lol great job again
I love all the interactions with the counselor and how the light music club was implemented. Great work YandereDev!
What are collision boxes?
They make objects in the game solid. Like if items don’t have a collision box you can walk right into/through them and get buggy effects.
Collision boxes are a feature that makes so you can’t walk trough a box. When there is collision you will bump into the box like there is an invisible wall arround the box, Imagine you are walking against a table (in real life) you shouldn’t be able to cross it. In a game you need to make a collision box arround the table to make that effect. Otherwise yandere-chan could just walk trough walls and such. Hope it clarified you!
There’s a bug with pointing a camera at someone..
After I do the Mini game for the LCM, the camera suddenly blurrs out, and when I take a picture it shows up in another angle…
Bug: i covered myself with paint without killing anyone but it said that there was a corpse in school and I was arrested..
There was a weird bug that whenever I pulled out my camera, everything would be blurry and it would take really weird pictures. Btw, you’re game is my #1.
For some reason when I take out the camera it’s all blurry and if you take a picture it looks like it is being taken at her waist. I’m pretty sure it’s doing this, because if you go outside and like down at you shadow you can see it is in your hand and your hands are in the normal spot. I hope this helps. Also the Guidance Counselor’s office’s sign says its the Info Club. But the game has improved a lot. Keep working on the game!
the guidance counselors office is supposed to be called that its a hint to something
Yandere Dev, Akane’s (red council member) eyes are open and she has the “resting bitchface”. is that intentional, or is that a bug you didn’t notice?
btw she has gorgeous eyes OwO
Hello there YandereDev! NIce work on the game! Can’t wait for the next update! Keep up the good work!
There’s a bug about the LMC game:
After I played it, the phone camera turned all blurry and Yan-chan stopped performing her “lovestruck” actions around Senpai
Yandere Dev! Yandere Dev! Don’t forget to add the clubless boys!
Where can I download the latest build??
whenever I start the day Yandere chan has her phone out and I cant seem to put it away…. anyone else having this issue?
I keep getting sent to the guidance counselor every time I hold bleach….
Yanderedev,one Serbian youtuber is afraid that the song in music club is copyrighted.So my question is is the song copyrighted or no?