There were still a few bugs lingering around in the previous build, so I’m releasing a new build that addresses those issues!
To read a list of everything that is new/fixed/different in the latest build, please scroll down past this gorgeous cosplay by HeartlessAquarius, photographed by Deegan Marie Photography!
Fixed and Changes
- Fixed bug that prevented the guidance counselor from being able to say anything if Yandere-chan was sent to her office for doing multiple things wrong at the same time (such as weapon + blood or weapon + insanity).
- Adjusted the water of the school pool so that it won’t flicker and change colors depending on the camera angle (the previous fix didn’t work, but this time, it should definitely work).
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to leave school without cleaning up a corpse by visiting the counselor’s office and intentionally getting suspended.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Genka bans delinquents from bringing weapons to school” feature from working.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to enter the Guidance Counselor’s office while carrying or dragging a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Miyuji to continue singing if Yandere-chan spoke to her while she was singing.
- Fixed bug that caused the LMC members’ instruments to float in midair when aiming a camera at them.
- It is no longer possible to get sent to the guidance counselor for holding a mop or a bucket.
- Added collision boxes to certain props in the LMC that didn’t have collision.
- Increased the volume of Miyuji’s voiced lines, since they were too quiet.