Because of the wide, sweeping changes made to the game in the previous update, I expected a lot of new bugs to pop up. Fortunately, it was a lot more stable than I thought it would be! However, there were still some issues, which I’ve decided to address with a new build.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, please scroll down past this absolutely gorgeous illustration of Yandere-chan by Hanna Fugulin!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Moved the stapler from the counselor’s office to the headmaster’s office, since it’s no longer possible to enter the counselor’s office.
- Fixed bug that would cause cooking club members to offer food to the Light Music Club while they were busy during a performance.
- Fixed bug that would cause Cooking Club members to attempt to give food to Kokona when she was in the restroom or taking a bath.
- Updated the text that displays when joining the Light Music Club to better describe the advantages of joining the club.
- Fixed bug that caused the doors to the counselor’s office to say “Info Club” instead of “Guidance Counselor”.
- Fixed bug that caused the audience members in the rhythm minigame to bounce up and down to an extreme degree.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to soft-lock if the player tried to report Kokona to the Guidance Counselor.
- The player can no longer enter the guidance counselor’s office while covered in blood or visibly insane.
- Fixed bug that caused the player to get stuck in a loop of exiting and re-entering the rhythm minigame.
- Adjusted volume of the music that plays during the counselor minigame, since it was a bit too loud.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Miyuji’s student info text from displaying properly.
- Made small timing adjustments to the Light Music Club’s 4:00 PM performance.
- Increased the volume of some voiced lines that were too quiet.