This is a pretty minor update; no huge new features to share with you at the moment. I simply decided that, since a lot of little fixes and improvements have been piling up, I might as well release a new build.
The situation hasn’t changed; I’m still waiting for some animations/illustrations before I can implement the Light Music Club. In the meantime, I’m working on other stuff. Every day is a little different; sometimes it’s Osana, sometimes it’s bug-fixing, sometimes it’s a minor feature I’ve wanted to put into the game for a long time. At this point, I’ve pretty much run out of minor tasks to work on, so I think I’ll move on to the next major task – implementing the Guidance Counselor. I’ll return to working on the Light Music Club whenever I get the assets necessary to implement them.
An amazing artist named p-ip-amoru has drawn some phenomenal illustrations that I’m absolutely in love with! Here’s one of them:
To see more of p-ip-amoru’s Yandere Sim art – and also read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build – click “Continue Reading”!
Damn, now that’s some gorgeous artwork!!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the two sparring characters in the Martial Arts Club to say unfitting dialogue while entering the struggle minigame with Yandere-chan if they were sparring when they witnessed a murder.
- If the player makes Yandere-chan rummage through papers in the faculty room, Yandere-chan will now drop whatever she is holding in her hands before she does so.
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies to bully an invisible student at lunchtime if their intended bully target wasn’t present at their desk.
- Fixed bug that would cause some school decorations and handheld props to not be affected by changes in lighting throughout the day.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to put a love letter in Riku’s locker even if she was already in a relationship with him.
- The Drama Club’s gloves are now a 3D model that physically appears on Yandere-chan’s hands, instead of being a 2D texture.
- Fixed bug that would cause a “bald spot” to appear on Kokouma’s head when she was being carried in Yandere-chan’s arms.
- It’s no longer possible to get a Game Over in the Miyuki minigame by touching the final boss while he is exploding.
- Fixed bug that prevented the nurse from using the correct response when witnessing Yandere-chan committing theft.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to have musical instruments and other strange things attached to her body.
- Re-positioned the door of the “Meme Closet” so that it would no longer clip into the doors adjacent to it.
- The mirror in the Light Music Club will no longer show Miyuki or other aspects of the AR minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to perform talking animations while alone.
- Put anime on the TV screen in the Gaming Club.
- When playing the Miyuki minigame, the player now has the option of choosing between “Classic Mode” (the way the game was originally intended to be played) and “Magical Mode” (enemies drop pickups, you can fill up a bar to shoot more projectiles, and you are invincible for 1 second after being hit by a projectile).
- I may have fixed an issue that some users were experiencing. For some users, the game would always crash when loading the school environment. This issue was only affecting users with less than 4 GB of RAM, so I figured that the problem was caused by texture memory being greater than 4 GB…but today I discovered an alternative potential cause for the crash and addressed it, so it’s possible that the issue may now be resolved. However, I won’t really know until people start testing the new build and let me know whether or not it’s still crashing for them.
99 thoughts on “September 22nd Bug-Fixing Build”
the game is still not working on a PC that have 4GB ram or less.help
I have the same. The screen is pink and I can play blindly but after the first day it breaks down and I can not go to the second day
I see…My problem is different than your’s.Mine is still the same problem before the game got the update.The game keep crashing when it loads the school.This shit never happened before YanDev changed the game engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5
;ccc Does anyone know how to download these, i’ve been trying the whole day and nothing is happening.
Yandere Dev, this game, is, amazing! I guess it’s not really a “game” yet, but I think once it’s done, it’s gonna be better than Fortnite. I feel like you shouldn’t have to focus on posting new builds, go get some air, and then work on the game. Can’t wait for the finished thing.. actually, I can ❤ you! LEmme go make some fanart! Idk if you're accepting any rn but I'm making some LOL.
New video ?
Not yet, maybe in the October 15th build
There will be an October 15th build? how do u know?
I wonder if he got to fulfill his full dream for the light music club. I hope that volunteer did great
I think the bullies should do what their description say,like the girl who likes to text does texting animation,the girl who likes to play has Magical girl pretty miyuki on her screen,The girl who likes to browse opens up Akademi high Facebook,The girl who likes to selfie does selfie animation.
Ummm… I noticed a tiny flaw in the game’s story. So there are two days for the weekend right? Well if Yan-chan has eliminated Osana (let’s say before Friday), then wouldn’t she try to confess her love for him on that Friday underneath the cherry tree? Yan-chan wouldn’t know there were other rivals and it’s not like they” show up the day one is eliminated because they are week specific. Plus there are two days on the weekend with no rival and if she has eliminated Osana ON Friday, then wouldn’t she try to confess her love during the weekend? She obviously knows where he lives because she stalks him every day and has even stolen a few of his belongings. So wouldn’t she have Senpai by the end of the first week? Please correct me if I’m wrong or missed something but I think that there should be a few changes.
I think I speak for most of this van and when I say HELL NO! One rival would be extremely boring and why would Senpai accept Ayanos confession? If his best friend just died he’s going to be grieving he’s not gonna except a random wierd, creepy girls conversion. Yeah she stalks him but she is gets extremely nervous around him and starts acting strange. Auano needs to build up confidence and earn her senpai’s trust to confess.
This is answered by FAQ on the about page and in one of yandere dev’s videos
YandereDev, I really love the idea that Yandere Simulator is built on and I really hope that the full game is as awesome to play as the debug builds. I do have a suggestion for the full game (Yes I know that that is still far away, but still): maybe instead of removing the easter eggs, maybe add them as cheat codes that you can unlock by doing various things, like collecting all the audio tapes or that you have to collect all the manga magazines to unlock something like Cirno mode seen the fact that that is from a anime and manga based game series.
He has actually discussed this in one of his videos however Easter eggs are not his main priority right now
YandereDev, I always want to help the game, I will not send you Gmails always, only If I have an idea I’ll send it to you and if you can implement it Ok, and if it does not matter