The latest build contains a handful of improvements over the previous one. All very minor differences, but I still want to release this build and let people experience the changes.
First, I want to say that I was absolutely delighted by Bijuu Mike’s video about the new minigame, Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki. I was actually really looking forward to watching YouTubers react to it, so I was very happy to see Jay, Razz, and Veggie all give it a try! however, the only one who succeeded in beating the minigame was Bijuu Mike! As a reward, here is an illustration of Mike as a magical
girl boy, drawn by MulberryArt! Take a look at Pretty Salad Bijuu Mike!
While programming Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki, I became so familiar with it that I could easily beat it without taking damage, and I lost the ability to objectively judge whether or not it was easy or hard. I was actually worried that it might be considered too easy! Although most people expressed that the game was way too hard, a certain individual implied that the game wasn’t challenging enough for him. For his benefit, I have added a Hard Mode to Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki. Press “H” at the title screen and see what happens!
By the way – do you remember “LoveSick”, the animated series about Yandere Simulator being produced by Sakura Media? The 5th episode is finally out! Please give it a watch!
A few months ago, Michaela Laws – the voice actress for Yandere-chan – created a rap battle between Yandere-chan and Yandere-kun. Just a few weeks ago, Eisjon Noaj, the artist who provided the artwork for Yandere-chan’s Childhood – created illustrations for the rap battle! Check it out!
To view a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, click “Continue Reading”!
- The idea with the Matchmaking minigame was that after the player learned a student’s opinions on various topics, the player would have to open up the student’s profile and memorize their likes and dislikes before actually doing the Matchmaking minigame. However, this would probably be an annoying/obnoxious/tedious feature, so I’ve updated the Matchmaking minigame so that a student’s opinions are displayed onscreen during the minigame.
- Students will now refuse to follow Yandere-chan into a bathroom, similarly to how they refuse to follow Yandere-chan into a locker room.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented an enemy from flashing white after being hit by a bullet in the Miyuki minigame.
- Fixed bug with Gema’s new hair model that put weird shadows on his forehead and changed his eye color.
- Added a little explosion effect for whenever a bullet hits an enemy in the Miyuki minigame.
- Fixed bug that caused Akane to get stuck while patrolling in the Light Music Club.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to walk through the walls in her basement.
- Moved the mirror in the Light Music Club so that it’s accessible again.
- Each club leader now has a different icon on their red club armband.
- Added a “Hard Mode” to the Miyuki minigame. Press “H” at the Miyuki title screen to activate it.