I’ve uploaded a new build with some bug fixes and minor improvements. Nothing huge, just getting a bunch of stuff out of the way. Although I’ve made progress on the Light Music Club, I’d prefer not to show you what I’ve been working on; I’d like it to be a surprise when it finally comes out.
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this music video by Denzel Curry. It features gameplay footage from Yandere Simulator! Pretty cool, huh?
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause animation glitches at the Heartbroken screen if Yandere-chan was reported to the cops by a Phone Addict after being apprehended by a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would make chalk dust appear in front of a student who was performing a “clean chalk off of erasers” animation while they were alarmed by Yandere-chan.
- A student who is already holding a smartphone in their hands will no longer perform a “take out smartphone” animation when they are answering a text from Info-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause cooking club members to stick their trays into their faces if they saw or heard something suspicious while carrying a tray.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to remain in the locker room if she changed her clothing in the locker room while she was late for class.
- Fixed bug that prevented the curtains in the Photography Club from opening when the clubmembers walked through the curtains.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Science Club’s members to perform their club animations while inside of the changing booth.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to attack a Cooking Club member while they were carrying a plate.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to continue holding objects in their hands when being spoken to by Yandere-chan.
- Characters will no longer agree to follow Yandere-chan if they are in the bathroom or locker room when she asks them.
- Players who use QWERTZ keyboards can now use the Y key instead of the Z key to shoot in the Miyuki minigame.
- Fixed bug that would cause gardening cans and keyrings to turn invisible during a group takedown game over.
- The “put answer sheet in Kokona’s desk” prompt was not located at Kokona’s desk; this has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause a club leader’s armband to disappear during a takedown animation.
- Club leaders now gather for a meeting in the Meeting Room every Friday at 3:30.
- Fixed bug that was preventing students from reacting to giggles.