The previous build had a pretty embarrassing bug, but I didn’t want to upload a new build with just one minor difference from the previous build, so I decided to fix about 10 bugs to justify releasing a new update.
To see a list of everything that was fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful image of Sakura Hagiwara by Your Acid Jazz!
- Fixed bug that would cause students to run on top of the surface of water if they became late for class at the same time as they were swimming in the pool.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Sleuth’s smartphone to turn invisible if the player aimed a camera at them while School Atmosphere was 80% or lower.
- Resolved issue that was causing Uekiya’s hair to clip through the back of her head when she tilted her head forward.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to control the camera if School Atmosphere was at 50% or lower.
- Fixed bug that prevented Shiromi from properly carrying out her patrol routine if the Sports Club was shut down.
- Fixed bug that would cause Midori to hold her phone at a strange angle when texting on the rooftop.
- Fixed bug that made the little cat from the Meme Closet become unable to walk or leave the closet.
- Fixed bug that caused Sports Club members to get stuck on the chairs around the swimming pool.
- Fixed bug that made it possible to use the “Send Home” command on a sleeping student.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to interact with Placeholder Club Leaders.
- Adjusted a few bushes, doors, etc, to eliminate clipping problems.