Hi! I fixed some bugs! Here’s a new build!
To see a list of everything that is new, fixed, or different in the latest build, scroll down past this super pretty fan art by Rival Mythos!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Adjusted the criteria for a Club Leader’s club dialogue options becoming available; this should result in less situations where players are trying to talk to a club leader about joining a club, but can’t figure out how to trigger his dialogue options.
- Fixed bug that would allow a teacher to begin a struggle with Yandere-chan while she was being shoved, which would result in Yandere-chan getting trapped between those two states.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to “teleport” Yandere-chan a few meters forward by making Yandere-chan run on the same frame that the “Pass Time” feature ended.
- Fixed bug with Yandere Vision that caused glowing outlines to appear around characters’ hair, but not around the rest of their body.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to bypass the invisible wall outside the boys’ locker room by entering first-person mode.
- Adjusted Kuroko’s animations so that her arms are more relaxed and aren’t so unnaturally stiff.
- Fixed bug that prevented outlines from appearing around the new students in Yandere Vision.
- Yandere-chan will now drop whatever she is holding when she is shoved.
- Added the ability to change a male character’s clothing in Pose Mode.
- Removed the invisible mirror floating in the hedge maze.