If you’re looking for info about the latest big addition to the game – the Sports Club – please click here!
A bunch of bugs were discovered in the previous build, so I fixed them as quickly as I could! It’s pretty rare to release a new update less than 8 hours away from the previous update, but I don’t want anyone to be stuck with a buggy build, so here it is!
I think it’s really cool, and I want to share the link with you so that you can check it out: https://reptiliandraw.wordpress.com/uekiyabackstoryen/ Please consider reading it!
Okay! With that out of the way, please click “Continue Reading” for a list of everything that is fixed or changed in the latest build!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause students to rapidly zip across the map if the player took a photo at the exact moment that the student reached their current destination.
- Attempted to improve pathfinding so that Sports Club members won’t take shortcuts across the grass field when running on the track behind the school.
- Fixed bug that caused characters with unique walk animations to use default walk animations after the player attended class.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sports Club students to use their “jogging” animation even when traveling at walking speed.
- Sports Club students will no longer attempt to use the same ladder as other students when climbing out of the pool.
- Fixed bug that caused a panty-hiding shadow to appear on Yandere-chan even when she wasn’t wearing a skirt.
- Changed the text that displays on the Student Info screen when a student’s strength is the maximum value.
- Fixed bug that caused one of Info-chan’s covert listening devices to be located in the wrong spot.
- Reduced length of one of the Sports Club stretching animations (it lasted waaaaay too long).
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to kill a student while they were swimming in the pool.