There have been a few significant bug fixes between the previous build and the current one, so I’ve decided to roll out a new update!
To see a list of everything that is different in the new build, scroll down beneath this absolutely gorgeous illustration by Glamist!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Updated the Sleuth Persona’s “investigate” animation so that it looks more natural, and made them stand farther away from their targets so that they look like they’re checking out the vicinity rather than closely examining one person.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to permanently stop holding a scrubber or erasers if Yandere-chan aimed a camera at them during Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that prevented a character’s portrait from displaying in Mission Mode if they weren’t one of the game’s first 30 characters.
- Fixed bug that prevented Nemesis from being able to disguise herself as any character other than the game’s first 30 characters.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Sleuth to permanently stop holding their smartphone after Yandere-chan aimed a camera at them.
- Gave the Photography Club new “carefree talking” and “serious talking” animations that might feel a little more natural.
- Fixed bug that prevented a Sleuth from properly reacting to witnessing Yandere-chan holding a corpse in her arms.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to “Tag” a student who wasn’t actually present at school.
- Adjusted Rojasu’s animations a bit to give him that “chill” vibe I was going for.
- Tweaked Horuda’s portrait.