If you’ve been following the game’s development for a long time, then you know the drill by now! There were some bugs in the previous build, and I’ve got a new update that resolves the issues. There were actually way less critical bugs in this build than there usually are in a build that adds a new feature to the game; I guess that’s the result of all the bug-hunting I did in the handful of days before the update was released!
Before I move on and tell you about everything that is new/fixed/changed in the latest build, I’d like to show you a video that was brought to my attention yesterday. It’s a short film called “I Love You So Much It’s Killing Them”, and the creator has stated that it was inspired by Yandere Simulator! I think it’s a super entertaining film, and I’d like to share it with you!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that caused the game to permanently freeze if the player joined the Photography Club, spoke to the club leader about performing a club activity, and then declined to perform the activity.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Photography Club leader from having a voiced line when Yandere-chan says goodbye to him after School Atmosphere has been lowered.
- Added a little bit more space between lines when talking to a Club Leader so that their sentences don’t begin too quickly after their previous lines.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Photography Club leader from saying his voiced line when the player attempted to perform a club activity.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to cauterize the wounds of a corpse while being chased by a pursuer.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Photography Club leader’s idle animation from looping when talking to him.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to dismember a corpse while being chased by a pursuer.
- Fixed bug that prevented a Sleuth from properly reacting after witnessing a corpse.
- Changed Rojasu’s surname (his previous surname was a typo).
- Fixed graphical problem with Dafuni’s hair texture.