While I was working on the Photography Club, a lot of bugs were reported. I put all of the reports aside so that I could focus my attention exclusively on implementing the club – but now that the club is finished, I decided to go through all of those bug reports and address the issues! The result is a new build with about 25 fixes!
To see a list of everything that is fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this jaw-dropping artwork by COOLBOSS13!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to make food in the Cooking Club at the same time as Kokona making food in the Cooking Club, but only if Yandere-chan joined the Cooking Club while Kokona was preparing food.
- Fixed bug that prevented a student with the Fragile persona from saying the right line of dialogue to Yandere-chan if the Fragile student had witnessed Yandere-chan commit murder on a previous day.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Phone Addict to hold a smartphone in their hand when performing an action that required their hands to be free, like touching their face or turning off a radio.
- Fixed bug that caused a student with the Spiteful persona to react negatively to Yandere-chan even if she witnessed Yandere-chan murder one of her enemies on a previous day.
- Fixed bug that caused a student to have speech effects emitting from their head if they were socializing when their “go meet up with someone” protocol was activated.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to walk around with a bento and chopsticks attached to their hands if they were alarmed by a radio while eating their lunch.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to repeat the “Hold Musume hostage” cutscene twice, if the player kidnapped Musume again after the Befriend/Betray sequence.
- Fixed bug that prevented the text at the top-right corner of the screen from properly updating to display the phase of the day if the player was late to class.
- Fixed bug that caused a student’s animations to become broken if the player aimed a camera at them while they were in the process of turning off a radio.
- Fixed bug that would cause club accessories to appear on Yandere-chan’s body in the “Befriend/Betray” cutscene, even if Yandere-chan wasn’t in a club.
- Fixed bug that caused Musume to hold a smartphone in her hands when it wouldn’t make sense for her to hold it, after beind kidnapped and traumatized.
- Fixed bug that would cause a delinquent to say the wrong voiced line when speaking to Yandere-chan after seeing her commit murder on a previous day.
- Fixed bug that would cause Info-chan’s “Send Home” service to fail if it was used on a student who was being distracted by another student.
- Fixed bug that caused a Phone Addict’s phone to disappear if they were distracted by a radio while their phone wasn’t in their hand.
- When a female student is standing while texting on a smartphone, the smartphone should no longer be tilted at a strange angle.
- Fixed bug that prevented a Photography Club member’s accessories from appearing on their body parts if they were dismembered.
- Fixed bug that prevented Senpai from playing an animation during the game over where he reacts to Yandere-chan stalking him.
- Fixed bug that caused students to look at their phones while running to perform a group takedown on Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause an instant game over if a Phone Addict witnessed a murder after reporting a corpse.
- Adjusted the headmaster’s code so that when he rotates to face Yandere-chan, his movements look more natural.
- Fixed bug that could cause Musume to hold a cigarette and a smartphone in the same hand simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that caused an injured delinquent to return to his non-injured daily routine after 4:00 PM.
- Updated the “burning to death” animation for male students so they close their eyes at the end.
- Fixed bug that prevented Photography Club members from having outlines in Yandere Vision.
- Students should no longer get stuck on doors when trying to pass through a doorway.