I’ve got another bug-fixing build to roll out! There weren’t any super-critical bugs in the last build, but at this point, it’s a habit to upload new builds when there are at least 10 differences between the previous build and the current build.
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the current build, please scroll down past this super pretty drawing by Nikkonh!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause a smartphone to appear in a Phone Addict’s hands when talking to them while something else was supposed to be occupying their hands (like erasers/scrubbers during Cleaning Time).
- Female students will now use a different animation when texting on their phones; the previous “ditzy, carefree, air-headed” texting animation was only meant to be used by Midori.
- Fixed bug that prevented bullies or Student Council members from performing a “Hey, that’s suspicious…” animation in response to Yandere-chan’s suspicious behavior.
- Fixed bug that caused a tiny piece of paper to remain floating above Kokona’s palm after she discovered a note inside of her locker.
- Updated the icons that appear in the “Challenges” section of the Calendar screen. (Bet you forgot all about that screen, huh?)
- Delinquents will no longer stop and pose for a photo if you aim your camera at them while you’re in the Photography Club.
- Fixed bug that caused the photographs on the Photography Club corkboard to be unaffected by changes in lighting.
- Fixed bug that caused a delinquent to continue emitting speech lines out of his head even when he was alone.
- Fixed bug that caused Musume to hold a cigarette+lighter and her smartphone in her hands at the same time.
- Fixed bug that prevented Oka’s choker from being affected by changes in lighting.
- Made further adjustments to the Photography Club (it’s still not done yet).
- Fixed bug that caused the spats in Yandere-chan’s home to be invisible.
21 thoughts on “May 15th Bug-Fixing Build”
Great build, though! Keep up the great work!
Happy birthday, hooman!
Good job! Thank you for the update and the hard work!
nice build Dev !
Can you pleeeeaaasssseee put Osana into the game (in the next Build) Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No he can’t hope you understand.
It’s too early for that. There are still many clubs that are not functional yet and other core mechanics are still missing. You will have to be patient and wait until he announces that Osana will be uploaded, not when someone asks for it.
How is he supposed to do that, in the NEXT build! Are you braindead?! You clearly don’t respect Yandere Dev’s vision for the game, do you?
Don’t ask that, it only makes him feel pressured. He can’t as he doesn’t have all the needed assets to add her in and hasn’t finished all the other details (e.g. classrooms that are empty have stuff in them and at least 100 students are added into the game) before he can put her in. He needs a fully finished school and to make sure all options are available, before he can add her in. You’ve seen the annoying Midori asking YandereDev to put in Osana loads before right? Well guess what, you’re kind of being like that.
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 7:19 AM, Yandere Simulator Development Blog wrote:
> YandereDev posted: “I’ve got another bug-fixing build to roll out! There > weren’t any super-critical bugs in the last build, but at this point, it’s > a habit to upload new builds when there are at least 10 differences between > the previous build and the current build. To see a” >
im soo happy because pose mod is updated!
huh? since when?
i never saw kgftbz update pose mod
Ots updated check the link download its now may 15 not march
I can’t seem to join the Photography club
Yeah it’s glitch, he said it’ll be fixed in the next build.
If it sucks so bad, go find something that doesn’t suck instead of complaining like a spoiled child. Things came up in the game that he couldn’t control. He’s just trying to make a great game for us. May I remind you the game is free? I don’t get why people are so entitled to content. But again, im probably talking to a child. Normally I wouldn’t dignify this with a response but people like you annoy me.
He IS done with Osana, just that there are other things in the game that he has to implement. Also, stop being like a bad-tempered child because YandereDev has been working his guys out and you have done literally nothing.
Actually, YandereDev, I was literally just looking at the challenges screen the other day, so I’m excited to see what’s new!