None of the bugs fixed in this update are super critical; I’m mainly uploading this build because it contains a couple of things that might be of interest to some players. If you like messing around with easter egg modes, and if you like seeing little hints and previews of upcoming content, then this build is for you!
But first, check out this super-cool video by Sforz – the first 4 minutes of the video are a super-cool Yandere Sim music video!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Performed more work on the Photography Club’s clubroom. I’m still not done working on it, but if you take a second look at it now, you may understand it a bit better.
- Fixed bug that would cause Musume to use her usual “Phone Addict” animations even after being “broken” by the experience of being kidnapped and held for ransom.
- When they are alone, delinquents now use an updated “texting on smartphone” animation that looks much more appropriate for a “tough guy” type of character.
- Fixed bug that would cause a delinquent to get stuck walking in a circle if he noticed Yandere-chan holding a weapon while investigating a strange noise.
- Fixed bug that would cause Musume to hold an invisible phone in her hands when following Yandere-chan, after being kidnapped and held for ransom.
- Musume now loses the “Phone Addict” persona and switches to the “Coward” persona after being kidnapped and held for ransom.
- Fixed bug that would cause some male students’ backs to clip through their chairs when they were sitting in their seats.
- Male students’ hands will no longer clip into their phones when they are checking their phones before class begins.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents’ weapons to turn invisible when performing a group takedown on Yandere-chan.
- Way back on June 3rd, 2015, I implemented the “Bancho” easter egg. Recently, I accidentally activated this easter egg while trying to use a debug command, and saw it for the first time in years. I realized that it’s incredibly boring – it doesn’t even have any sort of functionality or attack associated with it! I decided to spice it up with a new appearance, new animations, and an attack animation. It’s very similar in nature to other easter eggs we’ve had in the past, but still, I couldn’t resist updating it; I didn’t want to leave Bancho Mode in such a boring state.