I keep finding bugs! And when I see ’em, I gotta fix ’em! So here’s another build!
To see a list of everything I fixed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful drawing by Kicchan!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that caused a student fleeing from school to return to their normal routine if Yandere-chan attended class before the fleeing student could leave the school. (For example, a Coward/Evil/Spiteful student fleeing school after seeing a corpse.)
- From now on, if you disable rim light / distance blur, the game will remember your preferences and will disable rim light / distance blur in the future. (But when you reset the week, your preferences will be reset, too.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a character to fail to enter the murder-suicide animation if they were in the middle of shoving Yandere-chan when they were attacked by a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to put a bloody circular saw into the incinerator, if the saw was used for a dismemberment but not a murder.
- Delinquents will no longer continue to perform their attack animation if Yandere-chan is apprehended by a teacher in the middle of a fight.
- Delinquents will no longer accept food from Yandere-chan (if she offers them food, they’ll respond with a rude, dismissive remark).
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to put a mind-broken slave’s murder weapon into an incinerator.
- Kokona was moved to a different seat in a recent build, so her bookbag has been re-located to her new seat.
- Kokona will now show signs of attraction to the delinquents, since she is attracted to piercings.
- Fixed bug that prevented a student from calling the police after fleeing school.