I’m really eager to work on my next video! But first, I want to make sure that the latest build is in a really nice, stable, presentable state. Hopefully, this new update gets us much closer to that goal!
Usually, I dedicate this part of my blog posts to showing off a really gorgeous fan-made illustration. But this time, I just want to share a screenshot from ENERHEL, because I think it looks awesome!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- To make it much easier to develop the game, I needed to add a debug command that would allow me to activate / deactivate specific students whenever I choose. I decided to create a menu for it, and I’m very satisfied with how it turned out. In order to access this new menu, look behind the tree that is to the left of Yandere-chan when she goes to school.
- Fixed bug that would cause Sho Kunin or Mina Rai (the two martial artists who spar in the center of the martial arts club) to float in the air and spin in circles if they were attacked by a mind-broken slave while in the middle of the martial arts club.
- The two sparring students in the Martial Arts club will now actually perform a sparring animation instead of just standing there motionless. (Finally! I’ve wanted this for 3 years, but I never had the animations…)
- If you get too close to the two sparring students in the Martial Arts Club, they’ll stop sparring, tell you that you’re in the way, and wait for you to move to a safe distance before they resume fighting.
- If you open the debug menu and press “0” to disable the secondary first-person camera, the background behind Yandere-chan’s hands will now be black instead of pink.
- There should no longer be weird artifacts appearing at the top/bottom of the screen when the player is playing the game at an aspect ratio other than 16:9.
- Fixed bug that could cause objects to become lodged inside of the lockers in the locker room when Yandere-chan was removing clothing in front of a locker.
- Fixed bug that caused characters to reject food by using the delinquent “Reject Food” response instead of the normal “Reject Food” response.
- Fixed bug that caused Kokona to prioritize her cooking event over bathing, if she was splashed with water before her cooking event began.
- From now on, when a Rainbow Six girl is sitting in the Cooking Club alone, she will text on her phone instead of talking to thin air.
- Adjusted the position of smartphones in female students’ hands so that the phones weren’t being held at strange, extreme angles.
- Fixed bug that prevented student council members from reacting to the sight of a murder after reporting a corpse to a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause gloves to float in midair if Yandere-chan took them off when changing clothing in the locker room.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to sit in midair after being told to “Go Away” while they were sitting.
- Updated the hair physics for two hairstyles which had weird clipping going on whenever the hair moved.
- Added a new easter egg to the Meme Closet. This easter egg is dedicated to a wonderful YouTuber who has been making Yandere Simulator videos for a long, long time!
Cra ec dra kuttacc uv hudrehkhacc / asbdehacc, un dra Juet Kuttacc. Cra ec dra sudran uv dra asbdo ricgc, ymcu ghufh yc dra Bmylarumtan Lmip Maytanc. Cra rumtc dra bufan du dinh yhodrehk ehdu hudrehk, yht cra lyh ymcu nadinh yhodrehk vnus hudrehk.