New build! More bug-fixes!
Hey, do you wanna know who’s a real cool boss? That would be COOLBOSS13! Why is he a boss? Because he made this totally cool image!
Of course, the word “cool” doesn’t do it justice – it’s absolutely outstanding! I love it!
Click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that is fixed or different in the latest build!
Fixes and Changes
- Delinquents now start out with lower reputations than other students (and if you try to raise their reputations, their reputations will always reset back to a low number at the beginning of each day).
- A character who has been startled by another character’s scream will now become more alert (they will notice corpses / behavior from further away).
- Fixed bug that caused the delinquent video and voiced lines to play around the incinerator area even if the delinquents were not present.
- Fixed bug that caused a tripod to spawn in Yandere-chan’s basement if a mind-broken slave died at school without killing anyone else.
- Fixed bug that prevented glowing outlines from appearing around certain male hairstyles in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that caused a delinquent’s weapon bag to disappear during the “Apprehended” game over sequence.
- Fixed bug that caused delinquents to freeze in place instead of starting the combat minigame.
- Rotated one of the trophy cases near the locker area, since it was actually facing the wall.
- Bullies will now refuse to perform the “Distract” favor on a Delinquent.
- Delinquents will now react differently to the corpse of a bully.