Last build still had some bugs lingering around in it! I’ve uploaded a new build with a bunch of fixes.
To read a list of all the fixes, scroll down past this absolutely amazing illustration by Manya-kun!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- From now on, a delinquent’s fingerprints will be on his weapon from the start of the day, rather than only appearing on his weapon when he grabbed it. (Logically, he had to get his fingerprints on his weapon while putting it in his bag before going to school.)
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to break a delinquent’s animations by triggering the delinquent’s “shove” animation while ending dialogue with the delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to turn into the Phone Addict persona after witnessing a murder with a smartphone in their hands.
- Fixed bug that would cause missing posters to appear for characters who were placed inside of incinerators without being incinerated.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to travel backwards through time by using the “Rest” command in the infirmary after 3:30 PM.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to attack Yandere-chan immediately after witnessing her lose a fight with another delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to instantly get a game over during Mission Mode if their target was one of the delinquents.
- Fixed bug that would cause the delinquents’ radio to continue playing music even if the delinquents weren’t actually around.
- Fixed bug that caused the combat minigame to completely break if Yandere-chan was laughing when combat began.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to try to sit in occupied seats when High Population Mode was active.
- Delinquents will no longer bust out their smartphones and start texting immediately after winning a fight.
- Fixed bug that caused the game’s volume to jump up sharply when attending class.