Hi! I’ve been busy! Check out what I’ve been working on:
Click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- If two students in a “mind-broken” state are both trying to kill the same target, the second mind-broken student to reach the target will commit suicide as soon as the first mind-broken student begins the murder-suicide animation.
- In previous builds, during Mission Mode, the player could fulfill the “dispose of corpse” criteria by simply placing a corpse into an incinerator, without actually activating the incinerator. This bug has been fixed.
- It is now possible to “Tag” a student from their Student Info page so that a marker appears around their head in Yandere Vision. This is to help the player when they are trying to quickly locate a specific student.
- The “Evil” Persona has been changed into the “Spiteful” persona. Instead of enjoying all deaths, a Spiteful student only enjoys the death of a student who has been bullying them, or the death of a bullied student.
- It is now possible to change Yandere-chan’s “Persona” at any mirror (including the ones in bathrooms or the locker room). Using different Personas will grant you benefits will certain groups of students.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Student Council member to perform their pepper-spraying animation in situations that would result in Yandere-chan snapping out of the pepper-sprayed animation.
- Added a new set of background tracks to the game (3 different tracks for each level of sanity during high atmosphere, medium atmosphere, and low atmosphere; 9 tracks in total).
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to take a photo as the school scene was loading, which could cause the game to get stuck at the photo-taking screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause an Ambient Conversation event to continue happening even if the two students involved in the event were alarmed by something.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to manipulate a Fragile student into thinking that they orchestrated their own bullying campaign.
- Fixed bug that would break a Student Council member’s AI if Yandere-chan bumped into them while they were witnessing a murder-suicide.
- The police will no longer arrive at school when an easter egg is active. (The Police timer will appear, but no police will arrive.)
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan to react to Senpai’s desk as if it was Senpai himself, which would only occur in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause graffiti to appear on Kokona’s desk at lunchtime on Monday when it shouldn’t be there.
- Fixed bug that would cause Student Council members to slide across the ground after witnessing a murder-suicide.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a student from being marked as “Missing” if their corpse was hidden in a dumpster.
- Fixed bug that would cause some characters to fail to acknowledge a murder / corpse in the Occult Club room.
- Fixed bug that would cause bully accessories to disappear during the group takedown “HEARTBROKEN” sequence.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from interacting with students after hiding a body in a dumpster.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Kokona from blushing around Ryusei even though she’s attracted to glasses.
- Reduced the reputation boost that the player gets from handing out food, because it was too imbalanced.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from spotting a corpse in a certain part of the gardening club.
- Fixed bug that would cause weird shadows to appear on Yandere-chan’s thighs in the 6th uniform.
- “Dangerous” and “Heroic” students are no longer able to switch to the Phone Addict Persona.
- The corkboard will now recall photographs and strings across multiple days.
- Removed duplicate knife that wasn’t supposed to be in the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Loner students from calling the police.
- Double-tapping the “M” key will now change the background music.
- Improved bully cardigan textures.
- Improved Yanketsu texture.
- Improved Ebola textures.
You’ll probably be excited to hear that:
- I recently received all of the animations I need in order to implement the Sleuth Persona!
- In a few days, I’ll be putting a new cassette tape in the game for the first time in over a year!
- I now have the artwork and voiced lines I need in order to create a video that I’ve been planning to make for a long time!
I hope you’ll look forward to what I have in store in the near future!
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!