I’m sure that most of you are familiar with the routine by now; when a big feature or a bunch of small features get added to the game, some new bugs are created. I catch most of them, but there are always a handful that slip by. That’s what this new update is for; to fix (most of) the problems that were identified in the previous build!
To see a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, please scroll down past this super-badass artwork by Satchiko1115!
Looks so cool!! Feels like it would be a YouTube thumbnail for somebody’s Let’s Play of the hypothetical Yakuza Route…
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- The cursor on the corkboard now moves at a slower speed when playing the game with a keyboard (but it still moves at the same speed when using a mouse or a controller).
- Fixed bug that would cause Pippi and Ryuto to hold their smartphones in their hands while using a mouse + keyboard to play a computer game.
- Fixed bug that would cause a baseball bat to be marked as a “bloody weapon” if it was used to snap a neck (without blood being spilled).
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to take a Fragile student’s knife away from them before they could commit murder with it.
- Fixed bug that would cause the wrong button prompts to appear at the bottom of the screen after sending a photo to Info-chan.
- Adjusted some of the images in the Art Club so that they wouldn’t flicker when the player moved their camera around.
- Fixed bug that allowed Yandere-chan to continue using a club’s changing booth after quitting the club.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to give a Fragile student a photo that was unrelated to bullying.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause characters’ eyes to flicker from certain camera angles.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to emit “speech” visual effects during her Thursday event.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Censor Panties” feature from working properly.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to send a Fragile student to kill Senpai.
- Improved some of the paintings in the Art Club.
- Fixed typos in subtitles.