I’m running out of different ways to phrase this, but:
The last build had some funky stuff in it, so I’ve created a new build that resolves some issues! To see a list of everything that was changed in the new build, please scroll down past this gorgeous artwork by ros.e_8!
- If someone takes a photo of you committing murder, but you’re wearing a mask in the photo, you will no longer get an instant game over, since the cops won’t be able to identify you from the photo. (They’ll still come to school, though.)
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Place Cigarettes” prompt to appear above a rival’s back even when Yandere-chan doesn’t have cigarettes in her inventory.
- It is now possible to make bullies prematurely end a bullying event by having a another student show up and talk to the bullied student.
- Fixed bug that made it possible for a mind-broken student to attend a scripted event, like Kokona and Saki’s rooftop chat.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken Phone Addict to use Phone Addict animations instead of mind-broken animations.
- Fixed bug that would cause Musume to continue holding erasers in her hands after being broken out of a bullying event.
- Adjusted height of trees and bushes around the school so they are no longer floating slightly above the ground.
- Fixed bug that caused Horuda’s skirt to grow in size when she was performing her “react to camera” animation.
- Fixed bug that prevented a student’s “bullied” animations from taking priority over their “shy” animations.
- Adjusted the “Chase Camera” that appears when a student is texting a photo of your crimes to the cops.
- Fixed weird graphical bug visible from the incinerator area looking up towards the school rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s smartphone to use Osana’s phone texture.
- It is now possible to take a panty shot of the school nurse.