The primary purpose of this update is to fix a critical game-breaking bug in the previous build, but this update also has a handful of minor improvements, as well!
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this Kill La Kill-inspired artwork of the Student Council drawn by NvgOtoha!
There’s a much higher-resolution version of this artwork in NvgOtoha’s gallery, so please check it out!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Previously, I attempted to make it possible for female students to have long skirts. However, I wasn’t able to get it to work properly (a long skirt would always clip into the characters’ legs during their walk animation). Today, I came up with a possible solution to the problem, and it seems to be working. Presently, you will be able to see one student in school with a long skirt.
- A bully can no longer be broken out of one of their bullying events by hearing a giggle from Yandere-chan. (However, a bully can still be broken out of a bullying event by seeing Yandere-chan covered in blood, carrying a weapon, acting insane, etc.)
- If Yandere-chan causes a disruption that breaks a bully out of their bullying event, the bully will remark about how Yandere-chan “killed the mood”, and then the bully will leave the area.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to turn invisible in Yandere-chan’s basement if they were kidnapped while wearing the 6th school uniform.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to have a countdown timer / scrunchies / loose socks as if she was a member of the bully clique.
- Fixed bug that would cause ankle ropes to appear on the chair in the basement even if there was no kidnapped victim in the chair.
- Fixed bug that prevented a bully’s “Interests” screen from updating with their opinions on various subjects.
- Fixed bug that would cause randomly-generated students to sit in the same seats as the new bully students.
- Fixed bug that caused Kokona and Riku to clip into Musume if they walked into school as a couple.
- Fixed bug that cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently after killing a male student.
- A student’s “bullied” animations will now take priority over their “shy” animations.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to use the “bullied” walk animation.
- Fixed bug that would cause the bullies to target a mind-broken slave for bullying.
- Adjusted the way that male students hold their phones.