The primary purpose of this update is to fix a critical game-breaking bug in the previous build, but this update also has a handful of minor improvements, as well!
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this Kill La Kill-inspired artwork of the Student Council drawn by NvgOtoha!
There’s a much higher-resolution version of this artwork in NvgOtoha’s gallery, so please check it out!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Previously, I attempted to make it possible for female students to have long skirts. However, I wasn’t able to get it to work properly (a long skirt would always clip into the characters’ legs during their walk animation). Today, I came up with a possible solution to the problem, and it seems to be working. Presently, you will be able to see one student in school with a long skirt.
- A bully can no longer be broken out of one of their bullying events by hearing a giggle from Yandere-chan. (However, a bully can still be broken out of a bullying event by seeing Yandere-chan covered in blood, carrying a weapon, acting insane, etc.)
- If Yandere-chan causes a disruption that breaks a bully out of their bullying event, the bully will remark about how Yandere-chan “killed the mood”, and then the bully will leave the area.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to turn invisible in Yandere-chan’s basement if they were kidnapped while wearing the 6th school uniform.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to have a countdown timer / scrunchies / loose socks as if she was a member of the bully clique.
- Fixed bug that would cause ankle ropes to appear on the chair in the basement even if there was no kidnapped victim in the chair.
- Fixed bug that prevented a bully’s “Interests” screen from updating with their opinions on various subjects.
- Fixed bug that would cause randomly-generated students to sit in the same seats as the new bully students.
- Fixed bug that caused Kokona and Riku to clip into Musume if they walked into school as a couple.
- Fixed bug that cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently after killing a male student.
- A student’s “bullied” animations will now take priority over their “shy” animations.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to use the “bullied” walk animation.
- Fixed bug that would cause the bullies to target a mind-broken slave for bullying.
- Adjusted the way that male students hold their phones.
51 thoughts on “February 6th Bug-Fixing Build”
No, no more first comments
Another new build! Devpai is ON FIRE!!!
That’s really good news!
OMG i think yandere dev saw my bug report because i emailed him about the bug that did this “Fixed bug that cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently after killing a male student.’ Devpai noticed me…………………………………i think :I
Same, I was the Nemesis bug woot woot
Same here! I ran into a few bugs myself yesterday when playing. I’m glad he fixed it. I got the students disappearing when I used the 6th uniform and the one where if you kill a male, it makes Yan-Chan freeze.
yeah he probably saw yours but there are many people that report the same bugs
Already downloading this build and cant wait to see it since i missed all the previous builds from bullies starrting ^^;
I just saw Horuda Puresu when I loaded the game and I was freaked out. They still don’t bully her tho. And skirt growing is something you need to remove on her xD
Is the bonus message something for streaming?
How did you…?
If Yandere-chan causes a disruption that breaks a bully out of their bullying event, the bully will remark about how Yandere-chan “killed the mood”, and then the bully will leave the area.
As I read the part with “killed”, I thought she “killed the bullies” than “killed the mood”.
Oh my, what’s up my sight?
Idk if you fixed this or not but with the hunger easter egg, when you eat some students and unlock the power it doesn’t work on males, only females they just yell horrifically and call the police and make the game lag.
I don’t think it’s a good idea to let him prioritize on easter eggs, I’m informed that he fix and implement easter eggs if he has nothing to do or to take some stress out from Yandere Simulator but seeing the build still have some bugs related to the Bully & Phone Addicts I don’t think it’s a good idea.
Are you really sure? Because it works just fine for me: I can “poison” any NPC, males too, during Hunger Mode.
Thank you so much!
Aww I’m going to be an hour late!
Musume’s placeholder is intiresting.
First off, she looks like someone who doesn’t fit in, not like the occult club members, but an outcast. This is evident by how she is alone during freetime. This is also symbolically represented with her hair, which covers a lot of her face, as if she is hiding behind it. The black colour also ties in with her personality, she doesn’t stand out in any way, her hair is an ordinary colour. And the fact that she is an easy target for bullying also makes her a bit more sympathy worthy.
She seems like a cool character and having someone like her in the game would make the gameplay more intiresting too. She could hide from people and bullies, being an outcast, this would give her a unique schedule, she would go to wherever the least amount of people are, which is bad for you if you have already planned out a murder or scheme.
So much for not getting attached, she’s an intiresting character and I could imagine ways she could positively affect the gameplay.
Appearance-wise, you can make a Horuda clone out of Ayano just by changing her hairstyle, though. But I agree, it’s an interesting and fitting character: every school has at least one bullied student.
I agree with you I love her character she doesn’t standout, she has potential to be a “special” character.
I agree! That is the way I thought of it.
Dev-pai is gonna have a f***ing run for his money when this fandom gets crazy
can somebody please translate the message on the bottom?????
I’m too attached to Horuda, and I’m downloading 😀
What counts as a disruption of the bullying
Why’re there so many bugs lately?
Because winter is waning.
If you point your camera at Horuda Puresu, take down your camera as she performs the shy animation and walk around her, her skirt will ‘expand’. It goes back to normal as soon as she starts walking again.
The game crashed. The crash report folder named ”2018-02-06_143236” next to game executable. It would be great if you’d send it to the developer of the game!
You kind of need to send the contents of that to YandereDev. I recommend e-mailing him; build comments aren’t the place for it.
I love Horuda’s long skirt, it’s so cute!
I am shipping Horuda and Shima
Yan-dev said not to get attatched to her…
“I take one day off per month. Today, Feb 6th, is my day off for February. I will spend today streaming Shadow of the Colossus at twitch.tv/yanderedev – the stream will begin whenever the mailman delivers the game. I hope you join me!”- decoded message
the gardening club should be able to be pose mod i love all of them that’s why! Please dev pie peace~
Here’s the Translation: I take one day off per month. Today, Feb 6th, is my day off for February. I will spend today streaming Shadow of the Colossus at twitch.tv/yanderedev – the stream will begin whenever the mailman delivers the game. I hope you join me!
I take one day off per month. Today, Feb 6th, is my day off for February. I will spend today streaming Shadow of the Colossus at twitch.tv/yanderedev – the stream will begin whenever the mailman delivers the game. I hope you join me!
thank you he fixed that bug while standing still the counils were coming but they were trying to stop me and they didin’t
yandere dev in the new build if you kill chojo you will glitch out when I played misson mode he was my target then it broke could you look at that and fix it please, thank you
i love your game i know it takes a hateful amount to come up with new ideas a features.
I wonder if there’s going to be another bug fixed build (I hope not because I’m waiting for osana)
To be honest, I really like Horuda. She’s a cute character, and I just feel really bad for her. I know she won’t stay in the game, but if Yanderedev were to end up keeping her I personally wouldn’t be upset about it.
I also kind of like how the bullies look. Even though I hate them because well… they’re bullies, and they pick on Horuda.
YANDEREDEV YANDEREDEV! When can you implement a boyfriend for me in the game
I hope Ayano and Megami don’t turn out to be long lost sisters lol
bruh imagine the headmaster as ragyo kiruin (idk if i spelled that right)
the rainbow overlord returns
do everyone bad, they are sad but other of group they get happy, 5 is weak against one she girl Strong, change it is ashemed, we love your work, you everyone all, no is what we searching