You know the drill! There was a big problem in the previous build that I absolutely had to fix, but I wouldn’t want to release a build that only has one change in it, so I’ve put together a new build with numerous fixes and changes.
To see a list of everything that is different in the latest build, please scroll down beneath this super badass illustration by @KKKKRolina!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Previously, if you sent a student to distract another student, and the target student entered a “Busy” state (like talking, for example) the original student would immediately return to their normal routine. From now on, a student will not break out of the “Distracting Target” state unless they visually confirm that another student is in a “Busy” state.
- Fixed bug that would cause a character’s “calling the cops countdown timer” to remain onscreen even after the character had become a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently after offering to give someone food twice in a row.
- The player will no longer lose reputation points when gossiping with a bully, since bullies don’t frown upon gossip.
- Fixed bug that would cause a bully to talk to herself at the beginning of the day, if all other bullies were dead.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Hunger and Gazer easter eggs from functioning on a student who was sitting in class.
- Fixed bug that prevented the newest student hairstyles from having outlines while Yandere Vision was active.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to talk to a student during the middle of a bullying event.
- Improved the “sad sit” animation that is performed by a male student who is being bullied.
- Changed the pose that a certain character was doing in her Student Info portrait.
- Fixed bug that would cause Midori to hold her phone even while being bullied.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.