There were still a few lingering issues in the previous build, as well as some improvements I wanted to make, so here’s a new bug-fixing build!
To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down beneath this super cool 3D render by SugarySyringe!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- If the player jumps directly to lunchtime at the beginning of the day, the game will automatically put graffiti on the desk of the student with the lowest reputation, without requiring the bullies to manually put it there.
- A student who has been targeted for bullying will now be shy around cameras, and will perform a “hiding face” animation when you try to take a picture of them.
- If multiple Phone Addicts are texting the police, the “Chase Camera” will follow the Phone Addict who is closest to finishing their text message.
- It is no longer possible to give food to a member of the Student Council; they are too cautious to accept food from a stranger.
- Fixed bug that made all Rainbow Six friendship bracelets disappear if one of the Rainbow Six developed a low reputation.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student council member to fail to properly lead a teacher to the location of a corpse.
- Fixed bug that caused Midori to hold her phone and chalkboard erasers simultaneously during Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that prevented “Hunger Mode” from working properly if Yandere-chan was spotted while eating a victim.
- Fixed bug that caused the Bullies’ scrunchies to be missing from their profile pictures.
- Graffiti that has been put on a student’s desk will be removed at Cleaning Time.