Whoa! There were a ton of really embarrassing bugs in the previous build! I’ve put together a new build that fixes most, if not all, of the problems that people informed me about. In total, there are over 20 changes/fixes/additions in this new build!
To read a list of everything that is different in the new build, please scroll down past this super cute illustration by Hikari-NJ!
Fixed, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that set the bullying threshold at “0”, meaning that any student with a reputation below “0” was automatically being bullied (bullying is not supposed to occur until a student’s reputation is below -33).
- Fixed bug that caused the bullies to stand around a student waiting for the student to be bullied even after their bullying event had ended.
- Changed the school uniform that Info-chan uses in Mission Mode, since the school’s uniform is black in the “Mission Mode Timeline”.
- Replaced the original placeholder phone model (a black cube) with the higher-quality phone model that is used during Osana’s events.
- Removed debug command for testing an upcoming character model (pressing the spacebar would put every student into a lab coat).
- Fixed bug that caused a bully to walk at 2x speed if the player spoke to them before they had entered the school gate.
- Fixed bug that caused Phone Addicts to hold a phones and a pen in the same hand while taking notes in class.
- Fixed bug that caused a Phone Addict to hold their phone while in the “mind broken slave” state.
- Fixed bug that caused Phone Addicts’ phones to disappear if the player aimed a camera at them.
- Fixed bug that caused a Phone Addict’s socks to use the wrong texture after being kidnapped.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from choosing an animation for a girl in Pose Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused the Gardening Club girls (and others) to have invisible bodies.
- Midori will no longer mutter to herself while texting; it was causing too many bugs.
- Unfortunately, had to remove Mai Waifu’s custom eyes again; created too many bugs.
- Fixed bug that prevented Musume from walking behind the school during lunchtime.
- Fixed bug that allowed student council members to enter the “bullied” state.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from doing Musume’s Task at lunchtime.
- Fixed bug that allowed faculty members to enter the “bullied” state.
- Fixed bug that caused bullies to bully members of their own group.
- Fixed bug that allowed Senpai to enter the “bullied” state.
- While I was creating the previous update, I changed Musume’s Student ID. This had more side-effects than I expected, and resulted in some new bugs. The quickest way to fix the problem was to simply implement a new student to take Musume’s old Student ID slot. So, I’ve implemented a new character to occupy that spot. However, don’t get too attached to her! She’ll be removed from the game once it’s time to implement the “Mysterious Obstacle”.