It’s another bug-fixing build! Sorry, but when I see ’em, I gotta fix ’em!
To see a list of everything that is new / fixed / different in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by AzurraMysteria!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- If you let a student witness a corpse, and the student tried to report the corpse to a teacher, but the student was killed before they could report the corpse, and then a *different* student witnessed a *different* corpse and informed a teacher, the teacher would run to the first corpse instead of the new corpse. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause missing posters to appear for students who were placed into the incinerator or wood-chipper, even if the player reset the day after doing so.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to perform the “shy” animation while being apprehended if she was pepper sprayed by a council member while nearby Senpai.
- Fixed bug that would cause a girl to wear the wrong type of shoes in the basement if she was kidnapped while wearing the fourth school uniform.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to soft-lock if Yandere-chan attempted to pickpocket a character that was turned to stone by Medusa Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the nurse to stare silently at Yandere-chan instead of chastising her when the player was caught pick-pocketing.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student council member to run in place if attacked while running to inform a teacher of a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Dismember” button to briefly flash onscreen after stealth-killing a male student.
- Fixed bug that would cause “speech lines” to continue to emit out of students turned to stone by Medusa Mode.
- Fixed bug that was preventing a club from closing down due to one of its members being kidnapped.
- Fixed bug that would prevent some parts of the nurse’s body from turning to stone in Medusa Mode.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan to be labeled “trespassing” at all hours of the day.