Whoops! There were a couple of lame bugs in the last build. The new easter egg didn’t function, and kidnapping was broken. That’s a shame, so I’ve put together a new build where those two issues are resolved, along with a handful of other bug fixes and general improvements. I’ll give you an example:
Recently, I changed Mei Mio’s hairstyle, and received a lot of negative feedback. I had no idea that you guys were so attached to her bun! 21tan even made this emotional artwork in remembrance of the removed bun:
Geez! If it means so much to all of you…then, okay, I’ll bring back her previous hairstyle. If you play the latest build, you’ll see that Mei Mio’s beloved bun is back. Click “Continue Reading” to learn more about the new build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- The faculty room is now a “trespass zone”, and teachers will react when Yandere-chan enters (but I still need to give them a different voiced line to say when Yandere-chan trespasses there).
- A student will now get frustrated and stop talking to Yandere-chan if Yandere-chan repeatedly talks to them and then ends the conversation without saying anything.
- If Yandere-chan looks bloody or insane and points her camera at a student, that student will no longer pose for Yandere-chan, and will now react negatively.
- Added lower-resolution versions of certain textures so that they wouldn’t look strange at a distance.
- Made Slight tweaks to some of the Student Council girls’ textures.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to perform kidnappings.
- Fixed bug that made Kokona’s phone appear textureless.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Restored Mei Mio’s bun hairstyle.
- Enabled the “M” easter egg. (I accidentally created the previous build with the easter egg disabled.)
Wait a minute! Where’s the next big feature?!
I’m sorry! I’m still working on it! Please be patient for a little while longer!