A lot of bug fixes piled up between Jan 1st and today, so I’m releasing a new bug-fixing build! But first, please check out this cool artwork by iceangel0203!
When you’re done checking out Yandere Amai, click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that is new, fixed, or different in the latest build!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- From now on, students who gather in a spot to socialize will not perform the “socializing” animation unless at least one other person is present. (As of now, this only applies to the Rainbow 6 and the Basu Sisters.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a teacher to fail to follow a teacher’s pet reporting murder if the teacher was distracted by a giggle before the murder report.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to freeze in place in front of a window if asked to meet the player on the rooftop at Cleaning Time.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to remain in Yandere Vision after being shoved or pepper sprayed by a council member.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student council member to lead a teacher to the wrong location when leading them to a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Pippi and Ryuto’s computer game to display onscreen even when they weren’t around to play it.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze in place permanently if time ran out during the pickpocket minigame.
- Added a new accessory for Yandere-chan, in honor of a YouTuber who has helped to spread Yandere Sim to Brazil.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Nemesis from seeing Yandere-chan if Yandere-chan was crouching near a doorway.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Nemesis from seeing Yandere-chan if Yandere-chan was running while crouching.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to target the Student Council in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to float up into the air after being pushed away by Shiromi.
- Fixed bug that caused a bottle of pepper spray to appear in Nemesis’ hands during Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the gym teacher’s hair to have a white outline in Yandere Vision.
- Fixed bug that could cause students to get stuck walking into the benches in the plaza.
- Compressed many textures in an attempt to lower the game’s file size and memory usage.
- Fixed bug that would prevent an outline from appearing around the nurse’s hair model.
- Re-colored a few parts of the GUI to suit the color scheme of the rest of the game.
- Once again attempted to fix the bug that permits male students to be kidnapped.
- Updated the Calendar screen to reflect the year that the game takes place in.
- Slightly changed the appearance of the walkway area in front of the school.
- Updated Mai Waifu’s hair so that some parts of it would not appear black.
- The player can no longer move the camera during a pepper spray game over.
Added one new easter egg. Oops!! I accidentally left it deactivated in this build. It’ll be available in the next build. Sorry about that!