Whoops! There were a handful of bugs in the previous build. Nothing absolutely game-breaking, but I still wanted to release a new build to address the issues.
To read a list of everything that is fixed in the new build, please scroll down beneath this absolutely adorable Christmas-themed illustration by wthkiwi!
It’s just so cute!!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- Fixed bug that would cause the Basu sisters to behave strangely on the school rooftop (spinning in circles, curling up into a fetal position, etc).
- Fixed bug that would cause Akane to get stuck on the locked door of a closed school clubroom if any clubs closed down at school.
- Fixed exploit that allowed the player to stab a student council member from the front, outside of their pepper-spraying range.
- Removed “security system console” from the Announcement Room when security measures are not installed at school.
- Student Council members will no longer turn their backs on you if you are less than 1 meter away from them.
- Re-fixed bug that made it possible to kidnap male students (and also council members)
- Updated the punching animation of the “One Punch” easter egg.
- Tweaked a few of the models in the Student Council room.
- Vastly improved the Student Council uniform texture.
- Added earrings to Kuroko’s character model.
- Fixed a typo in Megami’s subtitles.
Are you curious to learn more about the art contest that I mentioned in my previous blog post? I’ll be uploading another blog post later today where I provide all the details! I hope you’ll look forward to it!