A few more bugs were lingering around in the game, so I decided to create a new build that fixes them!
To read a list of everything that is new in the game, scroll down beneath this chilling artwork by Likesac!
Fixes, Changes, and Additions
- Fixed bug that would prevent the Headmaster from identifying Yandere-chan as a murderer if she was dragging a corpse instead of carrying a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game over screen to display the wrong message after Yandere-chan was knocked out by a delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to turn bald when the player got a game over while using one of the new hairstyles.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the Headmaster from tazing Yandere-chan when she was wielding a weapon in his office.
- Attempted to fix the “sometimes students don’t have a button prompt over their heads at the start of the day” bug.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to be apprehended by a teacher and tazed by the Headmaster simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to come back to life if they were stabbed while turning off a radio.
- Fixed bug that would cause the students to consider a radio to be suspicious outside of Cleaning Time.
- The doors to the headmaster’s office will no longer clip into the placard outside of his office.
- Added sound effects for when the Headmaster stands up and sits down.
- Fixed bugs with the blood spray of the woodchipper.
- Added a new sound effect for the woodchipper.
- Replaced the taser sound effect.