There were some bugs in the October 1st build, so I’m rolling out a new build with fixes and improvements!
To read a list of everything that is new and different in the latest build, please scroll down beneath this gorgeous illustration by Ledi-Alucard!
Wow…that is one of the most beautiful illustrations of Yandere-chan I’ve ever seen! The idea of lethal hair ornaments is quite intriguing…it’ would be an interesting way to hide a deadly weapon in plain sight.
- It is no longer possible to trigger easter eggs while the Crush Crush skin is active. (This was causing too many bugs.)
- Fixed bug that was causing water to appear in Pose Mode instead of blood.
- Holding a bucket near a teacher will no longer result in a game over.
- Holding a bucket near Senpai will no longer result in a game over.
- Fixed physics and clipping problems with the “Ryoba” hairstyle.
- Changed the locations of the safe key and the katana case key.
- The Headmaster will now taze you if you deplete his patience by making him aim his weapon at you 10 times, or aim his weapon for over 60 seconds in total. (No voiced line yet.)
- The headmaster will now taze you if you bring a corpse into his office. (No voiced line yet.)
- The Headmaster will now taze you if you equip a weapon in his office. (No voiced line yet.)
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the Headmaster’s lines to play during a game over.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Headmaster to get stuck in his “sitting” animation.