I thought that yesterday’s bug-fixing build was going to be the last one, but there were still a few more bugs that needed to be addressed. I feel really confident that this one will be the last build I’ll need to release between now and January 1st. We’ll see what happens!
To see a list of everything that is new in this version of the game, scroll down past this gorgeous portrait of Nemesis by clearlyoriginaljellyfish!
You might remember clearlyoriginaljellyfish as the artist behind this series of portraits! She has drawn even more portraits since the last time I linked to her artwork, so be sure to give her gallery a look!
- It is now possible to use a screwdriver to disable metal detectors, allowing the player to pass through a metal detector while carrying a weapon. (This allows the player to complete the “Kill target with katana” objective while metal detectors are active.)
- To resolve an issue that would prevent the player from being able to complete missions with certain combinations of criteria in Mission Mode, I have changed “Cannot speak with students” to “Cannot speak with any students except for club leaders”.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Mission Mode pause screen objective list to fill up with “Kill Musume Ronshaku” if the player’s target was a randomly-generated student.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info screen to not accurately display a randomly-generated student’s persona or strength level.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan’s body to be rendered on top of the Mission Failed screen if she was apprehended by a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to continue gripping objects even after being killed by Nemesis.
- Fixed bug that would cause weapons to get trapped underground when dropped in the gardening area.
- Fixed bug that caused the safe key to spawn in school, even if the safe was not present at school.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s camera to lower her reputation outside of Mission Mode.
- Metal detectors will no longer detect non-metal weapons.