There were some pretty bad bugs in the most recent build of the game, so I’m rolling out another one! Scroll down past this illustration of Musume Ronshaku taking a selfie with Harambe to see a list of everything new in the latest build of the game:
Koumi-Senpai draws a lot of really beautiful illustrations that definitely deserve to be showcased here…but there was no way I could resist the urge to feature Harambe on the blog, so I just had to go with this one!
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s phone to display a blank message if the player attempted to send Info-chan a photograph of anything that didn’t have a collision box attached to it.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona and Saki to avoid their Monday rooftop event if they were spooked by weird behavior from Yandere-chan before they reached the rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would cause blood pools to spawn hovering in midair if a student was dismembered while their corpse was lying on top of a cello case.
- Fixed bug that would cause a large black shadow to appear over Yandere-chan’s body when she removed her clothing in the locker room.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze after committing murder while wearing a painter’s frock or a martial arts gi.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Confirm” prompt to be listed as the incorrect button on the Mission Mode menu screen.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to not spawn blood when move than 50 meters away from the center of the map.
- Fixed bug that was causing the “Student Info” screen to be totally broken inside of Yandere-chan’s room.
- Fixed bug that was causing the syringe in the infirmary to float in midair.
- Modified the texture of the katana case and its key.
Hey! What about the fan art contests?!
I’m sorry! I wanted to release the bug-fix build first! The very next thing I’m going to do is review all of the entries, so you can probably expect the winners of the fan art contests to be announced later today! (EDIT: Sorry, it won’t be December 2nd! It will have to be December 3rd, instead! I’m very sorry!)