2:45 PM Update: There were a lot of bugs in the builds that I uploaded last night, so I’ve uploaded another new build with several more bug fixes. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to read about all of the new bug fixes.
I’ve got a new progress update video to share with you! However, before I show it to you, I’d like to mention something:
Recently, a lot of people have reported that they are encountering errors when attempting to download the game using the official launcher. I know the cause of the problem, but not the solution to the problem. While the problem exists, the only advice I can give you is to download the game through Mediafire instead of the launcher.
Okay! Now, with that out of the way, here’s a new progress update video!
Here’s a list of everything that is different in the latest build:
12:00 AM Update:
- Fixed typo in subtitles when Pippi is giving a task to Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from posing female characters’ left leg.
- Fixed bug that would remove students’ stockings when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that would allow Riku to flirt with Kokona even while she was a charred corpse.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from being able to blush when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Rainbow 6” from sitting at the table in the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Riku, Pippi, and Ryuto’s tasks from appearing in the Task List.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the “censor panties” option from functioning if outlines were disabled.
- Added a new option to the Settings menu – the ability to prevent students from animating when distant from Yandere-chan.
- Made many adjustments and optimizations (both inside the code and outside of the code) in an attempt to improve the game’s framerate.
1:45 AM Update:
- Fixed bug that would prevent Info-chan from dropping a spare uniform out of her window.
- Fixed bug that was turning Kokona’s hair silver during the Befriend/Betray cut-scene.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze if she changed her shoes or her clothing.
- Fixed bug that would cause corpses to turn invisible if the player was not pointing the camera directly towards the point in space where the corpse died.
2:45 PM Update:
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Remove Outlines” feature from working.
- Fixed bug that was preventing any kind of object from falling out of Info-chan’s window.
- Fixed bug that would prevent players from being able to pick up bloody clothing after removing it.
- Fixed bug that was causing girls’ stockings to disappear after changing their shoes at their locker.
- Fixed bug that was causing many strange issues to occur whenever Yandere-chan became nude or changed into a skintight outfit.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Stop characters from performing animations when very distant from Yandere-chan” feature from working.
And, as always, thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!