Oops! Just as I feared, there were some severe bugs in the recent build. I’ve prepared a new build, containing many fixes!
Scroll down past this beautiful illustration by PammyPants to see a list of everything that changed in this build of the game!
- Fixed bug that could cause the murder-suicide scene to be interrupted if Yandere-chan aimed her camera at Kokona before the mind-slave began to attack her.
- Fixed bug that would cause Occult clubmembers to not sit back down in their seats after being distracted by a giggle or by Yandere-chan speaking to them.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s laughing animation to look strange if she was holding clothing at the same time as she started laughing.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mourning student to pop into a happy pose if the player aimed a camera at their face while they were mourning.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Kokona’s voiced lines from playing when discovering a note in her locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s name to appear twice in the event of a murder suicide.
- Fixed UV mapping problem that was causing issues on the nurse’s character model.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from speaking to male students.
- Improved the mind-broken slave’s “standing up” animation.
- Improved the mind-broken slave’s sitting animation.