A new build is now available! As usual, the best way to learn about the latest build is to watch a YouTube video about it:
The star feature of this build is the ability to expel your rival! (Well, since there is no official rival yet, you can really just walk through the process of expelling your rival using poor Kokona-chan as a test dummy.)
In addition to this new elimination method, this build also contains many bug fixes:
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to become stuck in the Cooking Club if the player prepared food in front of a counter and then ran directly towards the counter as soon as the food-preparation animation ended.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to only be able to ask one student to follow her per day if she killed student that was following her.
- Fixed bug in Yanvania that would cause the game to become unresponsive if the protagonist and antagonist both reached 0 HP at the same time.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to exit to the phone’s main menu when attempting to stop viewing a photo in the Photo Gallery menu.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to appear bald if she received a game over while equipped with her original 2014 hairtyle.
- Fixed bug that would cause Saki and Kokona to continue their Monday Lunchtime event if they discovered a corpse on the rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to get stuck in the “carrying bento box” pose even when she was not carrying a bento box.
- Fixed bug that would cause bizarre texture errors if a bucket of water was dropped onto a male student.
- Fixed incorrect subtitle text when a teacher chastises Yandere-chan for being covered in blood.
- Teachers no longer react to Yandere-chan’s misbehavior when an easter egg is active.
- Kokona’s bathroom event now occurs on Wednesday instead of Thursday.
- Added water sound effects to the fountain at the center of school.
- Replaced the music that plays during the Cirno-themed easter egg.
- Added a new menu to Info-chan’s “Favors” menu: the “Drops” menu.
- Touched up the UI of the Schemes menu.
- Updated the UI of the Services menu.
As mentioned in the above video, there are a number of improvements, adjustments, and fixes that I strongly desire to implement, so a new build will probably drop within the next few days, although you shouldn’t expect it to contain a huge new feature. As for the release date of the game’s next big feature…I’d love to say May 15th, but it’s entirely possible that it might take until June 1st to implement.
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator!
50 thoughts on “Expelling Your Rivals In Yandere Simulator”
YandereDev!YandereDev! I made this in my spare time. I hope you like it! (I just love acting like Midori)
It looks fantastic! I hope the Dev likes it 🙂
Time to expel Kokona o/
Really amazing, can’t wait to download it right now. :3
Time to expel MIDORI GURINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ._.
Except you can’t unless you change Kokona’s model to Miduri’s model.
time to MOD FUCKING YANDERE SIMMM c:
Can’t wait to play it!
I can’t wait for the Rival to be implemented! This is exciting
Niiice patch yandere dev!! 😀
Congratulations YandereDev – you outdid yourself again. I really hope the next method will be matchmaking 🙂
It’s so nice to wake up to news like this!
keep up the great work
Hope the next method is matchmaking!
FRIENDSHIP! mortal kombat
But what is the just for fun thing you said would be in this build?
Dayum that’s great! 😀
Hey! In my country, Internet is VERY slow, and more often than not, the download fails when the file is big. Can you please add an option to download as torrent?
I whould like it too
OMGGGGG I neeeeedddddd to play this 0-0
You are doing a fantastic job at developing this game man, and the fact that you openly allow us to download and play all of your latest builds every 2 weeks for FREE is absolutely mind blowing keep up the fantastic work, you have one hell of a game on your hands!
May I just mention that, last year, 5 million people had downloaded Yandere Simulator.
Reblogged this on catshby.
Jay is going to love expelling MIDORI GURINUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You can’t expel Midori…
You can if you change models
Great to see new (even non-violent) ways to get rid of those pesky “obstacles” blocking you from sempai! Just one question though, will your rivals only be female, or will some of them be male as well?
The new Easter Egg is the best I can finally play as Yan-Chan the Ripper!
Okay I completely adore everything about this build ♥
Especially the Cyborg Easter Egg, It’s just great
I love the cyborg easter egg and the music, does anyone know the name of the song?
It’s “A Stranger I Remain” It’s from the soundtrack of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The Cyborg Chassis is meant to be Raiden’s, a cyborg ninja and the protagonist of the game.
I so hope that YandereDev doesn’t change the music, I love it so much
I’ve always wanted to crush someone else’s dreams!
Thank you for fixing one of the bugs I reported, the Yanvania one 😛
(why the hell am I saying thanks)
I’m liking the progress so far! Keep it up, YandereDev! You’re doing great!
Look, YandereDev. There’s always a chance for me to enjoy this game at any opportunity. People tell me this is horrible for me, but I don’t care. I was so proud of you when I saw the newest bug fixes and features. I can’t wait to see the final product, and will be part of your community to support your work. I’m always happy to follow Yandere Sim’s development, and even if the game isn’t called a game yet, it will always be something to remember to play in my free time. Thank you. I hope you read this long-ass comment, because I’m putting my heart into writing this.
How do I get the new builds? I can’t find the links…
i love your build and its good
wanted to say this yandere dev if you read this that is and as far i seen so far in the game we all use kokona as traing dummy as you say and i wanted to clarify about the 5 things that is unlockable that is not required bloodshed and saki is the best firned of kokona and how about let saki help her friend kokona from framing just wanted to say this and at least that is kinda common tho as student you have someone you can trust with.
hope you can read this yandere dev
I hope in the future when we steal the phone,we can like send fake messages to her friends and then she will have a bad reputation
I really want that,sounds really fun!
Turn on captions at 4:37
,,Thank you for following the development of hindering simulator” 😀
Fell off my chair laughing….
That twacher’s model is Meiko from prison school.Spend to everyone!Yeah!
Honestly, I get excited by little updates too! Don’t stress too much! I love following the development of the game even when it’s a little slowed down. Just wanted to say that 🙂
Dat teacher. I want to be punished. Can i frame myself for doing something bad?
P.S. Once again – great progress. Keep up the good work, take your time, mind your health)
OMG.This is meiko in prison school.
Hello everyone I ask you to visit my youtube channel