The last build had a few bugs! Whoops! I’ve uploaded a new build with some fixes and other minor additions. Scroll down past this beautiful artwork by tri-bby to see a list of everything that is new in this build!
- Fixed bug that would cause Sakyu Basu’s ring to float in front of her during lunchtime, if the player had an exceptionally low framerate or was using the “speed up time” debug command.
- Characters who are chasing Yandere-chan will now slowly run faster the longer they are chasing her, so that it will become impossible to outrun teachers or delinquents forever.
- Fixed bug that would cause Midori’s voice to continue speaking even after the error message had appeared in the Yanvania Midori easter egg.
- Fixed bug that would keep Kokona’s phone in Yandere-chan’s inventory even after she had put the phone on the counter in the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that would cause water sound effects to play from the school fountain when the school scene was loading.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “sit at computer and play video games” animation to not play.
- Added something cute to the Light Music Clubroom.
- Added three new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Added a new hairstyle for Senpai.
- Updated Mei Mio’s hairstyle.
Tomorrow, there might be another “bug fixes / minor additions” build, because there are still some minor additions I’d like to roll out soon. We’ll see!