Yikes, the last build had some weird bugs! Here is a new build with some bug fixes.
To read a list of everything that was fixed in this build, scroll down beneath this beautiful artwork by Danny-chama!
- It is no longer possible to put on new clothing in the locker room if you’re wearing a club uniform. (It may be possible in the final game, but not for now.)
- If you become bloody while wearing a club uniform, you’re allowed to take off the bloody clothing in the locker room. The bloody club uniform will appear on the ground as a pickup. It will not be possible to change back into your club’s uniform for the rest of the day.
- You can no longer equip gloves while wearing a club uniform. (It may be possible in the final game, but not for now.)
- You can no longer change into a club uniform while you’re covered in blood.
- Adjusted the text that appears if a teacher discovers the corpse of a girl who seems to have committed suicide (but was actually pushed off the roof by Yandere-chan) so that the text is accurate no matter what time of day it appears.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to slide along the outside of the changing booth when attempting to change clothes inside of the changing booth.
- Fixed bug that would cause weapons and other small objects to drop through the floor of the Martial Arts room and land inside of the Occult Club.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to walk around holding a knife if Yandere-chan distracted her during her “preparing food” animation.
- Fixed bug that would cause weapons and other small objects to fall inside of the mat and cushions inside of the Martial Arts room.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “A teacher discovered a corpse” text and the “Police Investigation” text to appear simultaneously.
- Fixed incorrect text on the sign above classroom 1-2’s doors.
By the way, guys – please remember not to report bugs that can only happen through the use of debug commands. You won’t be able to use debug commands in the final version of the game, so there’s no reason for me to fix any bugs that can only occur through the use of debug commands.