Oops! There were some weird bugs in the previous build. I’ve prepared a new build with some important fixes. You can download it here.
Scroll down below this gorgeous illustration to see a bullet-point list of everything that I fixed in this new build! (I only wish I knew the name of the artist!)
- In previous versions of the game, when the schoolday ended, Yandere-chan would drop all weapons that she was holding. If the player had committed murder, but had not been witnessed, had cleaned all blood, had disposed of the body, and had disposed of their bloody clothing, but had a bloody weapon in her possession, the police would still be called at the end of the day. This makes no logical sense, because there is no reason for Yandere-chan to drop a piece of incriminating evidence on the ground if she had successfully gotten away with murder earlier in the day. I have adjusted Yandere-chan’s behavior so that she will no longer drop weapons on the ground at the end of the day; she will simply bring the weapon home with her, which will count as disposing of the weapon. If the police are called to school and Yandere-chan has a bloody weapon in her possession, Yandere-chan will not drop it, but the police will still find it on her person. As a result, you can now kidnap a girl without having to dispose of the syringe that you stabbed her with…as long as you didn’t commit any OTHER crimes, and as long as there isn’t any OTHER incriminating evidence around school.
- Removed circular saws. You weren’t supposed to be able to pick them up yet. They will be re-implemented once they have functionality, and/or proper animations.
- Fixed bug that would cause an unconscious girl to teleport to the classroom beneath her usual classroom when Yandere-chan attended class.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to apologize to a student, even if that student had not witnessed Yandere-chan doing anything wrong.
- Fixed bug that would cause two students to become unable to sit down at their chairs in the computer room.
- Attempted to fix the “students get stuck and spin in circles when walking up or down stairs” bug.
- Removed images of unfinished future content that you weren’t supposed to find out about yet.
- Attempted to fix the “students get stuck when entering and exiting the changing booth” bug.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to compliment NPCs more than once per day.
- Did a better job of hiding the hidden girl.
PLEASE read the Known Bugs List before sending me a bug report! It’s a pretty big deal!