Happy New Year, everyone!
This gorgeous illustration from Noxina gives me an idea. I bet the sound of exploding fireworks could be used to mask a dying schoolgirl’s screams!
But enough about that; watch this YouTube video about the latest feature in Yandere Simulator: Clubs!
Clubs aren’t the only thing that’s new in this update. Here’s a full list of everything in this new build:
- Fixed some incorrect text that would display during the End-Of-Day / Police Investigation text while the police were investigating a murder-suicide.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a mind-broken slave from killing her victim unless the victim had stopped moving.
- Fixed bug that would cause dead students to emit hearts from their heads while dead.
- Fixed bug that would cause some “Student Info” portraits to be inaccurate.
- Fixed skirt clipping and eyebrow deformation in the Cirno easter egg.
- Fixed some more typos in the End-Of-Day / Police Investigation text.
- Added 6 new hairstyles and 3 new accessories for Yandere-chan, and also two new hairstyles for Senpai-kun. These hairstyles and accessories were commissioned by fans of the game, and modeled by Druelbozo!
- Added a special sequence somewhere inside of the school building.
- Added a tool shed with a new weapon inside of it.
- Added a hedge maze to the school grounds.
- Added more props to the Occult Club room.
- Added props in the Student Council room.
- Added a garden for the Gardening Club.
- Added 10 new collectible manga books.
- Added two new easter egg modes.
- Added props to the Art Room.
- Added 5 new students.
- A student who witnesses Yandere-chan commit murder will now refuse to speak to Yandere-chan in the future, and will damage Yandere-chan’s reputation on all subsequent days…until they die.
- Replaced the copyrighted song that played during the “Sukeban” easter egg with original music.
- Replaced the old small town test environment with a new small town test environment.
- Examining the cheese now causes something to happen somewhere else in the school.
- Changed the year that the game takes place in.
- Club Leaders now wear a “Red Armband of Leadership” on their left arms.
- Some clubmembers will now enter a changing booth and change their clothing before engaging in a club activity. This was only possible because of help from Saracen!
- If the player speaks to a Club Leader who is in their clubroom, club-specific dialogue options will appear.
- The player can ask a Club Leader for information about their club, ask to join the club, ask to quit the club, or ask to participate in club activities.
- If the player asks to participate in club activities between 5:00 and 5:30, they will be shown a scene that features Yandere-chan participating in the club’s activity, and the day will end.
- If the player reduces the number of students in a club to less than 5, that club will disband. The club members’ daily schedules will change, their appearances may change, and the doors to the clubroom will be locked.
- If a clubmember witnesses Yandere-chan commit murder, but Yandere-chan is not arrested for murder, that student will warn the club’s leader about Yandere-chan, and Yandere-chan will be kicked out of that club, or disallowed from joining that job in the future.
- If the player murders the leader of a club, that club will disband.
- If the player quits a club, they won’t be allowed to re-join.
- If the player takes an action that would result in a club disbanding (such as reducing the number of students to less than 5, getting kicked out of the club when the club only had 4 other members besides the player, or murdering the club leader) then the player will be shown a message at the end of the day in which Yandere-chan is informed that she has been kicked out of the club.
The Future of Yandere Simulator
I didn’t expect Yandere Simulator’s development to last this long. I think that this is a good time to make a video announcing how many features remain, how long it will take to implement those features, how I plan to carry out the rest of the game’s development, how I plan to secure funding, and how people can help me out.