The last build had some bugs in it! I’ve done my best to fix as many as possible as quickly as I could.
Scroll down past this super-cute artwork by Doo to read about the latest bug-fixes.
- Fixed bug that would cause some student NPCs to slide along the ground after witnessing murder or a corpse and then hearing another student scream. However, this is still a problem for teacher NPCs.
- Added Japanese symbols to the bandannas of the Martial Arts club members so that they wouldn’t look like they were wearing Japanese funeral headbands.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to totally glitch out if she was laughing while she was attacked by a Heroic student.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Kokona from sitting on a bench on the rooftop in shame when her reputation fell low enough.
- Fixed bug that would cause the storage room doors to open so wide that they clipped into nearby walls.
- Fixed bug that would cause the doors in the back of the school to swing open in the wrong direction.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the new students from remaining dead after they were killed.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to ask a friend to distract a dead student.
- Fixed bug that would cause some doors in the girls’ bathroom to behave strangely.
- Fixed bug that could cause the struggle animation to become de-synchronized.
- Added cafeteria tables to the cafeteria. (Students don’t sit in them yet.)
- Fixed typos in the Japanese words written on the erotic manga.
- Colored the walls and ceiling in the Martial Arts club.
I’ve been receiving an avalanche of incredibly stupid e-mails. If you haven’t already seen it, please read this blog post.