To see a list of all of the latest fixes and additions, scroll down beneath this gorgeous illustration by AlterTheStars!
- Fixed bug that would make it possible for Yandere-chan to overhear the purple-haired girl’s rooftop conversation by standing in the room directly beneath her.
- Fixed build that would cause the cyan-haired girl’s bra task to automatically be completed under a set of very specific circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would allow Kokona to break out of her “being electrocuted” animation if she spotted Yandere-chan looking suspicious.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to talk to an NPC who was distracting another NPC, or being distracted by another NPC.
- Fixed bug that would cause Ryuto Ippongo to be bald in the “Witness Cam” that appears when a student witnesses murder.
- Fixed bug that would allow players to gossip about dead students.
- Added “Accept / Refuse” button prompts when the “Will you accept this task?” window appears.
- Replaced the “Quit Game” option on the pause screen with a “Return to Main Menu” option.
- Added a sound effect when the vending machine dispenses a can.
- Added a new Easter Egg.
I know it’s only been two days, but I need to bring this up again. I’m getting a flood of really useless and annoying e-mails, and sifting through them all is seriously cutting into my development time. Before e-mailing me, please think carefully about whether or not your e-mail is really worth sending. I may make a blog post elaborating about this problem soon.