Oops! There were a lot of embarrassing bugs in the previous build of the game. A new build has been uploaded. You can grab it from the Downloads page.
Scroll down for a list of the bugs that I fixed in this build!
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from selecting a student to distract when attempting to tell a friend to go distract someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to enter the “Distracted” state permanently if the student who was distracting them was killed.
- Fixed bug that would cause controller buttons to appear on the social media website when the player was using a keyboard.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to gossip to a student about themself, under specific circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to become unresponsive if the player attempted to apologize.
- Fixed bug that would cause two text messages from Info-chan to overlay on top of each other.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Kokona from discovering a letter left inside of her locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to walk in place during her Wednesday lunchtime event.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai’s eyes to point in different directions…I think.
- Fixed bug that would change the color of the letter left inside of Kokona’s locker.
- Fixed bug that was causing the word “Sleep” above Yandere-chan’s bed to flicker.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to gossip about teachers.
- Changed the cost of a girl’s dark secret from 10 panty shots to 8 panty shots.
Phew! Hopefully those were all of the major bugs. I hope that there aren’t any other game-breaking bugs left in the current build!
Also, I hate to be a Negative Nancy, but it’s about time for me to remind people to read this blog post.
Thank you for following Yandere Simulator’s development!