(Last updated June 19th at 5:15 PM)
Oops! There were some embarrassing bugs in the last build. I’ve uploaded a new build with lots of fixes. Click here to get the latest build. Scroll down if you’re interested in reading a list of fixes.
- Fixed bug that would cause an NPC to stand in the wrong location when trying to follow the directions of a “Wait for me at this location…” note.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan to freeze if attacking a student while simultaneously entering Senpai’s “pink screen” radius.
- Fixed bug that would prevent teachers from having the right reaction to Yandere-chan covered in blood, while keeping watch over a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the purple-haired girl to glitch out if she was following Yandere-chan before the fountain event activated.
- Fixed bug that would cause NPCs to act buggy if they noticed a corpse while in the middle of a conversation with Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause some door windows to float in mid-air instead of following the door they were attached to.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause an NPC discussion to take place even if one of the NPCs was dead.
- Fixed bug that would cause a barcode to appear onscreen when getting spotted by Senpai.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to be labeled as “trespassing” in a harmless room.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to be able to trap herself in a bathroom stall.
- Fixed bug that would cause blood splatters to display incorrectly on Yandere-chan’s head.
- Fixed bug that would prevent teachers from moving through the doors on the rooftop.
- Fixed clipping issues in the push-off-rooftop animation.
- Lowered volume of title screen music.
On a side note, please take the time to read this: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/e-mail-problems-and-download-problems/