The latest build can be found here: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/
This update contains some of the darkest subject matter so far!
If you think this is unappealing, don’t worry. The final game won’t be this dark ALL the time…unless you want it to be. The player’s actions determine how dark the game gets.
- Created the code structure for an “Event” system, in which two NPCs break out of their normal routine and go have a conversation somewhere.
- If the player eavesdrops on two NPCs during an “Event”, new gameplay options will become available.
- Created an interface for crafting a note and leaving it inside of a girl’s locker.
- Programmed NPCs to react positively or negatively to a note in their locker, depending on the content of the letter.
- Programmed NPCs to go stand at a specific location at a specific time, if they responded positive to a note.
- Added the ability to push a girl off the school rooftop.
- Added the ability to leave a suicide note on a dead girl’s shoes if the player’s Language skill is high enough.
- Added a police response to suicide.
- Programmed the railing on the school rooftop to be replaced with a chain-link fence after a suicide is discovered.
- Fixed bug that would cause a teacher to run towards a corpse instead of Yandere-chan if Yandere-chan dragged a corpse in front of that teacher while a student was reporting a corpse to a different teacher.
- Attempted to fix a bug that would cause a teacher’s pathfinding to break if the teacher spotted a corpse and then that corpse was dumped into the incinerator without the teacher noticing Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would cause students who died in the middle of the “Heartbroken” or “Expelled” sequence to come back to life in the middle of the sequence.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to get stuck in “Lewd” status even when not aiming her camera at a girl’s skirt or panties.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Expelled” sequence to break if the teacher grabbed Yandere-chan right before 6:00 PM.
- Fixed bug that would cause NPCs to not react properly to Yandere-chan if she spoke to them while bloody.