After I released the previous build, a lot of people started reporting a “game freezes on white screen” bug. Supposedly, the bug would occur when attending class. I tried to trigger the bug many times under many different circumstances, but no matter what I tried, the bug didn’t happen.
It’s possible that I fixed some other bug that had the side-effect of fixing the white screen bug. If you were encountering the white screen bug, I’d like to ask you to download this new build and tell me if it still happens.
Of course, this new build also involves a bunch of other fixes, as well. To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by Bvnnymon<3!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the dead bodies of martial arts club members to slide across the ground if the player sparred with a martial arts club member after killing a member of that club.
- Fixed bug that would cause Raibaru to freeze in place indefinitely if she heard the sound of Osana choking on her bento while she was eating a bento that had been non-lethally poisoned.
- Fixed bug that would cause the protagonist to be unable to move if a memorial took place on a day when school atmosphere was low enough to trigger Sleuth activity.
- Fixed bug that caused a mind-broken slave’s limbs and “clothing” to be visible poking outside of a trash bag that she was concealed inside of.
- Fixed bug that would cause a teacher’s chair to follow them around even when they weren’t meant to be sitting or grading papers.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from being able to perform the “pick up trash bag” action if the bag was on a table.
- Fixed bug that caused the Journalist to pepper-spray Ryoba for being bloody even if the blood was hidden by a raincoat.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the game to freeze when entering the school scene if school atmosphere was low.
- Updated Ryoba’s sprites in the maid minigame to reflect the artwork on the Characters page of the official website.
- Fixed bug that caused Horuda to dress up in the same fashion as a kidnapped victim after being driven to murder.
- It is no longer possible to use the “Pass 30 Minutes” book if the police are currently on their way to school.
- Fixed bug that prevented the protagonist’s raincoat from having an outline while Yandere Vision was active.
- Fixed bug that made Efude appear bald after kidnapping her and keeping her prisoner in your basement.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the game to freeze when attending class.
- Fixed bug that gave two 1980s students “angry eyes” that they weren’t supposed to have.
- Updated the aprons used by the Cooking Clubs in both 1980s Mode and 202X Mode.
- Spiteful students will now react positively to notes about “Bullying”.