I really wanted to fix that Sakyu Basu ring bug, so here’s a new build that fixes/improves 10 things that were added in the previous build.
To see a list of everything that was changed, scroll down past this beautiful artwork by Denzel Adobas!
Actually, I’ve got more artwork from Denzel that I’d like to share with you!
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that was causing the game to display the wrong text for any rival that had not yet arrived at school. That text will now read “?????” instead of spoiling information that the protagonist couldn’t possibly be aware of.
- Fixed bug that caused Miyuji Shan’s forehead to become deformed when she was a prisoner in the basement or a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to steal Sakyu’s ring in the shower building after splashing her with a bucket of liquid.
- Fixed bug that caused some students to look strage when kidnapped and held inside of the basement in 202X.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers’ chairs to slide around school with them as they followed their schedules.
- Fixed problem with Uekiya’s hair model that caused her hair ties to be desynchronized with her hair.
- Adjusted the textures of the stockings of the girls in the Light Music Club in 202X.
- Fixed a typo in the instructions for the 1980s Mode tutorial sequence.
- Fixed a typo in Info-chan’s “Gossip” tutorial text.
- Slight tweaks to Akane’s hair model.