Hi! Got a new build for you with some bug fixes in it.
To read a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork by OMGAyano!
Fixes and Changes
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the user’s preferred post-processing settings to reset when closing and re-opening the game. (This one is tough; I think it’s on Unity’s end and not related to any of my code/scripts at all…)
- Fixed bug that would cause “unidentified future rival” portraits to appear as solid black squares instead of black silhouettes when viewing the Student Menu from within Ryoba’s room.
- If you brought a mind-broken slave to school, then used the “Reset Day” option to return to home, your mind-broken slave would not return home with you. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible for the player to place any stolen phone on a student’s desk if the phone had been stolen from any student other than the current rival.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info screen to glitch out if the player tried to view it from inside of the protagonist’s home.
- Added props to the school that will force characters to change their pathfinding so that they don’t get stuck on open doors.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers’ hair outlines to be visible even if the player had never photographed them.
- Fixed bug that caused teachers in 1980s Mode to only have outlines around their hair, not their bodies.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from displaying a teacher’s info at the Student Info screen.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from rendering Ryoba’s body during SNAP Mode.
- Added outlines to Ayano and Ryoba’s hair models when viewed in Yandere Vision.
- Updated the texture for the bodybag (improvised from a garbage bag).
- Updated the Lust demon’s face/body textures.
- Updated Inkyu and Sakyu’s hair models.
- Updated Kaga Kusha’s hair model.
- Updated Yui Rio’s hair model.