Got another build full of bug fixes for you! As usual, I know that there are still some bugs in the game, and I plan to keep releasing bug fixes until 1980s Mode is as stable as possible, but I still wanted to upload a new build featuring the fixes that I’ve made over the past 24 hours.
By the way! The composer of the courtroom music and True Ending background music – Alec Shea – has released a mini EP featuring those two tracks. Here’s a link to it:
In fact, here’s a whole bunch of links to it:
Okay! Now that you’re aware of that, I feel comfortable moving on to the meat of this blog post. Click “Continue Reading” to see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build.
Fixes and Changes
- The “Evil Photographer” now runs around the room searching for you after you light his bag on fire, instead of just standing still forever. (He’s still not very threatening, though. I might make him more of a threat in a future update.)
- Fixed bug that caused the names of rivals from 1980s Mode to appear on save files from the main mode, and the names of rivals from the main mode to appear on save files from 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused the student council boys to get stuck on closed doors when trying to patrol the school after a club had been shut down.
- It is no longer possible to use the “pass 30 minutes” book after 5:30 PM, since you wouldn’t be able to get in a full 30 minutes.
- Fixed bug that would make some of the girls who sunbathe on Week 5 try to sunbathe inside of the shower building after 4:00 PM.
- Fixed bug that caused kidnapped victims inside of Yandere-chan’s basement to have weird particle effects enabled at all times.
- Ryoba can now see the ghost of Sumire Saitozaki when activating Yandere Vision in the girls’ bathroom where she died.
- Replaced the texturea of a female student whose hair and eyes didn’t fit in with the rest of the cast.
- Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan to use Ryoba’s body proportions while in the town environment.
- It is no longer possible to sabotage the power strip on the gym’s stage if people are watching.
- It is no longer possible to use the “Pass Time” book during the tutorial in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented student profiles from displaying properly in 1980s Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the 11th Schoolday track from being able to play.
- The description of the Science Club is now different in 1980s Mode.
- A bust of 2022 Kocho will no longer appear during 1980s Mode.