On a daily basis, I’m getting a lot of great feedback on how to improve the demo! Most of the suggestions I’m receiving don’t require new features, just adjustments that are relatively easy to make – which is great!
Some other suggestions are definitely worth making, but will require a few days of work. I’ll probably release a few more bug-fixing builds before I get around to the time-consuming suggestions, since I want to make absolutely sure that the demo is as stable as possible before I start making any big changes.
For a list of everything that was changed in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous illustration of Osana by Cool Boss!
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- The speed of voiced lines during events will now slow down / speed up relative to the current speed of time. (Slower if Yandere Vision is active, faster if you are speeding up time using one of the methods to do so.)
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Osana’s suitor to disappear during the matchmaking cutscene. still not certain about the exact circumstances that guarantee the bug will happen.
- Osana’s suitor now performs a little animation when looking at her. (He was supposed to be doing this animation from the beginning, and was failing to do so because of a bug.)
- The “Speed Up Time” feature accessed through Yandere Vision has been adjusted so that you only have to press the button, not hold it, in order to speed up time.
- When Raibaru is fighting with a mind-broken slave, it is no longer possible to stab her with anything other than a sharp weapon.
- The speed of the “Pass Time” feature has been reduced to a speed that should be more stable and should result in less bugs.
- It should no longer be possible for Yandere-chan to get caught by a teacher while being chased by Raibaru.
- Updated the “Osana tells Senpai that Yandere-chan is a murderer” camera to use post-processing effects.
- Fixed bug that would make Osana freeze in place permanently if she saw Yandere-chan carrying a corpse.
- The green screen that I put into the game for YouTubers has been moved near the mythical tree.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Settings menu’s cursor from appearing in the correct position.
- Raibaru’s routine will now change if Osana comes to school as a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed the problem with Inkyu Basu’s neck in her student portrait.